Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

35 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

Multiple STANAG rail on a minigun, are you fucking kidding me?

But where you will put your tactical scope, tactical side-mounted red dot sight, tactical laser and tactical foregrip for maximum minigun C-clamping tactikewliness?

Speaking about tactical shit. SSO in Syria.

DCXl7QKXoAEZwBc.jpg

Spoiler

DCXl6MsW0AESbi2.jpg

9 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

On the far right, that appears for all the world to be an early semiauto Fedorov. At first I thought it was the 1907, but I'm not sure.

54 minutes ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

I like the attitude of well revolvers aren't allowed but fuck revolvers, but how DARE 1911s not be allowed.

With that said, fuck the NRA for being a bunch of money grubbing, venal, bastards.

I like how the other two just casually step around the back of the vehicle and administer prophylactic cover fire like it's nothing until dude safely returns with the kid...

At which point they step back around the vehicle and instantly relax again like it's just something that happens all the time while talking with friends on a street corner. 

There goes Dave again...

On 6/18/2017 at 0:48 PM, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

BRB, loading my MkVI Webley, SACM1935A, MAS 35, and the Astra 600 for a "Parade of absurdity" on such nonsense.

8 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

I would just like to remind everyone what a dumb fucking idea this was:

1346758772.jpg

Yeah, that looks so dumb. 

What is it? 

Also.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818597/SAS-ISIS-news-exploding-bullets-RIP-weapons-Islamic-State

SAS to be issued with the deadliest bullets ever made named 'RIP'

THE SAS will be equipped with deadly exploding RIP bullets as the force is kitted out with state of the art weapons to fight ISIS.