Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING    

4 minutes ago, Priory_of_Sion said:

They're going to try to take us all out with them 

Kinda seems that way, we need a national politician and Lawyer season.What kind of bag limit?      TRIGGER WARNING     <<<Joking if any feds are reading>>>

TRIGGER WARNING

1 hour ago, Sturgeon said:

So I can definitely see how people might think that was a little weird, but to me the body language was more that of a young guy coming at his friends from behind than a rude "shove". Weird for a head of state to do? You fucking bet, but I'm not sure I buy the hysterical narrative about how this is proof of Trump's narcissism and ego.

Plus, the guy he "shoved" doesn't seem to mind:

Yeah, everything he does is overblown. I found it funny because the National Post is a conservative paper up here. They are basically the voice of our financial big business

17 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING    

Kinda seems that way, we need a national politician and Lawyer season.What kind of bag limit?      TRIGGER WARNING     <<<Joking if any feds are reading>>>

TRIGGER WARNING

Open season on politicans? Or maybe a bounty system, or a tag system like hunting? Yeah, I like that idea. A tag lottery like for moose here in Ontario

39 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I have full on given up on the traditional/mainstream/mediawingDNC and no longer watch any of the letter networks or fox. The state of political discourse is so bad, mostly because the two main parties are run by senile old assholes like McCain and Pelosi, or spineless new people. I really think once the baby boomer politicians die off things will get better. 

32 minutes ago, Priory_of_Sion said:

They're going to try to take us all out with them 

The Simpsons already turned on Generation X back in 1996. 

We're just dead men walking.

Save yourselves Millennials.

1 hour ago, Belesarius said:

Open season on politicans? Or maybe a bounty system, or a tag system like hunting? Yeah, I like that idea. A tag lottery like for moose here in Ontario

I am glad that whatever our politics, everyone on SH can agree that the fucking hippies have to die.

3 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Exactly what someone who is trying to pretend they're joking would say

I think I've mentioned it here before, but I'm in favor of the panther party method of politics. You have a group of elected representatives, as we have now, and a pit full of really hungry panthers. When politicians screw the pooch in a verifiably hard way, they go in the panther pit, discouraging others from abuse and fuckery

3 hours ago, Vanagandr said:

Exactly what someone who is trying to pretend they're joking would say

I think I've mentioned it here before, but I'm in favor of the panther party method of politics. You have a group of elected representatives, as we have now, and a pit full of really hungry panthers. When politicians screw the pooch in a verifiably hard way, they go in the panther pit, discouraging others from abuse and fuckery

Ah, but who gets to decide who goes in the pit?

15 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

What if we put them all in the pit, so that those who emerge unscathed can clearly demonstrate their divine sanction?

Alternatively, this would select for politicians so vile that even hungry panthers are unwilling to devour them.

That's why you fill the pit with crocodiles and feral hogs. They will eat anything.

56 minutes ago, Vanagandr said:

That should be pretty obvious, needs to be someone entirely impartial, objective, well educated, judicious, and absurdly handsome; me.

It's only fair - you came up with the idea, after all :)

Representative Roger Griswold of Connecticut smiles down from Heaven serenely.

http://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1700s/Representative-Roger-Griswold-of-Connecticut-attacked-Matthew-Lyon-of-Vermont-on-the-House-Floor/

griswold.jpg

Not wanting to be outdone, Representative William Graves of Kentucky says "Hold my corn whiskey" and proceeds to kill Representative Johnathan Cilley of Maine in a fatal duel in 1838.

http://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1800-1850/A-fatal-duel-between-Members-in-1838/

8 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Is the legacy media ignoring this like all other lefty issues gone wrong or is it to juicy to resist?

They are covering the part where Rinaldi called ICE, and where he said he would defend himself:

EdBjeEB.png