Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

2 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

At this point, does anyone in the mainstream media have a clue how to actually function as a news agency? The only person I know who takes CNN seriously is  my 70 plus year old mother. The basics of reporting is try and report the truth, even if it's not flattering to your side, they used to at least make noises and vague gestures about being impartial, but it's like after 8 years of being Obama's abused dick holster, they have no idea who to do their jobs.  The things they let Obama slide on are pretty disgusting. 

DETAXIVXUAEQ0YX.jpg

DETAcGPXgAAuwHP.jpg

and then he asked about hacking, I was like "no we didn't do it," he said "honestly?" and I said "yeah," he was like "OK cool I thought so"

then he asked what we should do, I said we could form a cyber security unit, he was like "great idea, who should run it?" I said "Kaspersky"

DETNfvKWAAAqLQb.jpg

4 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

Oh it's fake maybe, and the media's gotten a hold of it recently.

Time verified that its a fake.  It's not really that big a deal under the circumstances.  Trump is really good at getting people to look at whatever meaningless outrage he has provoked while he goes about his business of his political agenda, whatever it may be.