Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

On May 12, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Bronezhilet said:

Welll ookkayyyy then.

It is a never ending sense of amazement I have that so many supposedly "intelligent" people in D.C. don't have the emotional intelligence to know when Trump is intentionally being over the top with his sarcasm in his Tweets.

Now the morons who comprise the DNC actually think Trump has tapes and are demanding that he turn them over to the House and Senate.

#THISISWHYTRUMPWON

24 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

What did the Media/Left Lie about/get wrong this time? I haven't watched the lame stream news in days. 

Unnamed "Officials" caught Trump being a Russian puppet for the 50 quadrillionth time with him revealing "highly classified information" to Russian officials last week.

h9VkrrG.png

These people keep it up and Trump will be able to get away with actual scandals because they'd cried wolf one too many times.

Oh ok, so fake news from pretty much all the mainstream outlets because they just can't resist a stupid story on Trump, or are they making it up on purpose to poison the public against him?

We should make up a really juicy but credible story and see if we can get them to bite!

1 hour ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Oh ok, so fake news from pretty much all the mainstream outlets because they just can't resist a stupid story on Trump, or are they making it up on purpose to poison the public against him?

We should make up a really juicy but credible story and see if we can get them to bite!

There was a persistent rumor that the piss dossier originally came from 4chan.  I'm not sure if anyone figured out where it really did come from.

12 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Can somebody draft them and send them to Syria?

C_uQHV9XgAABGvE.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch

Louise Mensch is a Mike Sparks level lunatic.  Her wikipedia page only mentions the kind-of insane things she's said.  Here are some of the more insane ones:

qRagxFW.jpg

Here is her explanation of how Putin placed Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's computer.  No, seriously, Louise Mensch thinks that's what happened.

How did she get so crazy?  By her own admission, it was from all the drugs she's taken.

You know, if it turns out Trump did share classified information with the Russians, then fine. OK, hang him, whatever. Even though he can declassify whatever he wants, pretty much.

But how much you wanna bet that it turns out that Trump actually was just discussing common terror threats to both the US and Russia, and someone listening didn't straighten out their panties quite well enough. I don't suggest this because I want to apologize for Trump, I suggest it because I have pattern recognition.

4 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

You know, if it turns out Trump did share classified information with the Russians, then fine. OK, hang him, whatever. Even though he can declassify whatever he wants, pretty much.

But how much you wanna bet that it turns out that Trump actually was just discussing common terror threats to both the US and Russia, and someone listening didn't straighten out their panties quite well enough. I don't suggest this because I want to apologize for Trump, I suggest it because I have pattern recognition.

And pretty much any high level diplomatic contact with the Russians involving military shit would be retroactively classified anyway...

So now after Trump gave away intel provided by Israel, which may have put numerous operatives in jeopardy, a certain (European) country is now threatening to cease intel sharing with the US.

Interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-classified-intelligence-information-leak-european-country-stop-sharing-threat-a7738846.html

16 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

So now after Trump gave away intel provided by Israel, which may have put numerous operatives in jeopardy, a certain (European) country is now threatening to cease intel sharing with the US.

Interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-classified-intelligence-information-leak-european-country-stop-sharing-threat-a7738846.html

I thought it was interesting that after spending a day attacking Trump for supposedly saying something that might let Russia figure out who the source of the intel was (and they can't tell you what was said, you just have to trust their anonymous source), the media went ahead and told Russia who the source of the intel was.

33 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

Interesting.

Smells like more unsourced bullshit to smear trump.   It also really seems like the corporate media is in its death throes. 

4 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

That's ridiculous. How deep does that rabbit hole go, man?

My only problem with the story is it's to good to be true, from the I really really don't like Hillary and Pedodesta standpoint, and plus it coming out Hillary or the DNC wacked Rich, would be far more harmful to the Nation than anything Trump has done, and at this point, the good old USA needs a break and some good news. 

Wait, am I seeing this wrong, or have some people in their rush to become whistleblowers deliberately compromised the security of Israeli agents?

Like, Trump told the Russian delegation about this threat, so who leaked it from there? Because if just Trump and the Russians knew, then no problem. Nobody's agents are compromised (unless someone is seriously suggesting the Russian government is compromised by ISIS - seems unlikely to me). Like, as far as I know, Trump didn't exactly tweet out "HERE'S WHAT I TOLD THE RUSSIANS", not until after the media got a hold of it, anyway.

It seems like someone who knew about this meeting just couldn't help themselves and blabbed to the media. That's where the leak came from, and that's why the Israeli agents might be compromised. In what way is Trump culpable? You could argue that he shouldn't have shared info with the Russians, but in order to do that you have to explain why that info is too sensitive to share even though it's legal for the President to do so and McMaster apparently OK'd it, and now you're the one leaking stuff. But they pin it on Trump, I guess?

What have I got wrong here, or are things really this insane?

4 hours ago, T___A said:

Also fuck Israel they right to complain about this with their track record.

You do know what happens if Israel stops delivering intel to the US, right?

The Mossad+ISA-CIA+NSA are very well connected to the point where information practically flows in an almost uncontrolled way.

Unless you don't mind the occasional terrorist attacks, keeping a steady flow of intel between the two countries is the best choice.

4 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

You do know what happens if Israel stops delivering intel to the US, right?

The Mossad+ISA-CIA+NSA are very well connected to the point where information practically flows in an almost uncontrolled way.

Unless you don't mind the occasional terrorist attacks, keeping a steady flow of intel between the two countries is the best choice.

Nobody wants Israel to stop cooperating. Well, maybe T__A, but he thinks a lot of weird shit.

My question is, isn't the media trying to bait and switch us? They seem to be trying to draw a connection between "Trump telling the Russians classified info" and "classified info leaking and compromising Israeli agents". Except those aren't the same thing; Trump didn't publicize the classified info, the "whistleblowers" did. Or do I have it wrong?

Why would these be disconnected? Once the information has been transferred, the entire world might as well know the information (though we were just hinted as to what it might be, not the details the Russians got) because the one country that shouldn't have acquired that information, just did.

For all I care they can reveal the entire conversation, but the damage was done. Russia is closely allied with Iran, Israel's #1 enemy. And these can "reverse engineer" the intel to try and figure out the sources and how they are working. 

Or maybe I misunderstood you?