Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

Just now, Belesarius said:

If Trump was as much of a maverick as people have made him out to be, it should be.

Uh, yeah, what would the reaction be if he actually did glass Saudi Arabia?

You know what it would be like. He'd have to be actually insane and evil to do that.

Just now, Sturgeon said:

Uh, yeah, what would the reaction be if he actually did glass Saudi Arabia?

You know what it would be like. He'd have to be actually insane and evil to do that.

In other words, the literally Hitler + ready to start a nuclear war with Russia caricature of him from election propaganda.

3 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

In other words, the literally Hitler + ready to start a nuclear war with Russia caricature of him from election propaganda.

If Saudi Arabia got nuked, why the fuck would Russia care? Aside from the mass casualties, I mean... They are a strategic opponent. The Russians are aligned with Tehran.

7 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

If Saudi Arabia got nuked, why the fuck would Russia care? They are a strategic opponent. The Russians are aligned with Tehran.

Russia caring has nothing to do with what I said. Part of the election time propaganda against Trump was that he was so unhinged he would freely use our nuclear weapons if "given the codes".

King Donald Trump the 3rd in Saudi Arabia terrorist-supporting shitposting center anti-terrorist center, showing one of episodes of Great Meme war between Sunnis and Rafidits. Houthis and Syrian army video from Palmyra at the background on second photo (known terrorists, lol).

DAXkeRcXYAAOVTu.jpg:large

DAXqqsTUAAAsP5c.jpg:large

8 minutes ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

One more. 

SuDHNvp.jpg

I can dig living in a world where a billionaire real estate developer/reality TV star/President is in charge of the Loc-Nar featured in the 1981 animated rock biopic "Heavy Metal".

In fact...

It would be the explanation to the entire world of politics over the last couple years.

This reinforces my opinion that Comey was more concerned with the perceived credibility of the FBI than actually enforcing law.

tl:dr

-FBI gets a document back in March 2016 that was supposedly a Russian intelligence report

-report states that Loretta Lynch told a Hillary campaign staffer that they would not press too hard investigating Hillary's email scandal

-FBI cannot confirm the validity of the document's claims

-Comey decides to end investigation early because if Lynch announced there would be no charges and the document got leaked it would damage the FBI's legitimacy

Does that count as obstruction of justice?