Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Saudi Arabia to begin operations in Yemen

Priory_of_Sion

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Donward said:

I am not fluent in AlohaSnackbar, but it seems at the 0:27 mark that those gents were upset with Ah-mare-ee-kah and Iz-ree-haw-el for some reason too.

On 11/29/2016 at 4:38 AM, LoooSeR said:

Su-100 got hit by ATGM....  :(

I suppose it's a bit commonplace to call out

Did you guys only noticed this NOW after a year of videos with "Death to Isreal, Death to America" chants from Houthis?

10 hours ago, Donward said:

I am not fluent in AlohaSnackbar, but it seems at the 0:27 mark that those gents were upset with Ah-mare-ee-kah and Iz-ree-haw-el for some reason too.

Well, America is viewed as Saud main ally (and US drones bombed Yemen a lot), and Israel is just an enemy for every muslim, i guess :D 

Another video

http://almasirah.net/~newmassirah/gallery/preview.php?file_id=2646

Looks like Houthis hit Al-Madinah

4671895173_ea01a140f4.jpg

Saudi officials claim about 3 suiced boats attack, while Houthis claim a guided missile strike. Second version is true, as Houthis were not spotted using suicide bombers and previous Saudi boat that was whacked was HSV-2 Swift, and it was hit by Chinese AShM.

So it was a boat... that is unusual. Looks like blockade is working, and Houthis did not had AShM. Doesn't look like boat was crewed as it moved in stright line and more likely to be remotelly controlled from boat not far from Saudi ship (from one of which Houthis recorder video).

Saudi MRAP got ambushed, results on the video. NSFW

The Houthi Forces carried out a vicious ambush against a group of Saudi soldiers traveling through the Jizan Region of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, killing several military personnel near the Al-Hathira area. 

Yemen claimed to have cancelled US military operations after the controversial raid, but not really.

Also from the linked article

The U.S. operation may also have created a headache for the government not just by killing innocent people but also a local al Qaeda commander, Abdulraoof al-Dhahab, who was an ally of pro-government tribes fighting the Houthis.