Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

SAA seems to continue their advance.

Confirmed: The troops now are located 30km away from #AlTanaf checkpoint.

Eastern Aleppo operation continues:

SAA Tiger forces liberate 2 new villages East Aleppo CS , they are Al-Hamra and Al-Qouas

Switchblades in Northen Syria, claimed to be Lattakia province:

DAX2ECgXkAESXFq.jpg

Trump visited Saudi "anti"terrorist center. On the background video from area near Palmyra (second), first one is from Houthis, i believe.

DAXqqsTUAAAsP5c.jpg:large

05/22/17 - Ala Rahmun of the Jaysh an-Nasr group, one of the most famous, experienced and successful ATGM TOW operators, was killed by unidentified people near his house in Kafr Batih village of Idlib province.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAd9-ORWsAEqml6.jpg

Spoiler

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAd98dVXcAAR1fa.jpg

Liwa Al-Qudus in #Palmyra 
New mission #OpLavender

DAW0_hJXkAAPmAb.jpg

Brigades 60 & 67 of the 11th Division  make huge advances capturing all the hills near Qaryatayn: Shuhada Hill, Umm Tuwaqin, & Mashtal.

@Collimatrix, @Bronezhilet, @Scolopax, i don't remember who exactly but some time ago one of forum members posted an article\link about Russian PMC "Vagner" that was allegedly operating in Syria. I said that story is BS and it most likely is as no evidence surfaced anywhere. But something else actually did surface - Turan group or PMC.

DAXbY1_XYAArkWn.jpg

Some videos are posted with such or very similar logo.

Seems Turkish-backed #FSA police in al-Bab #EuphratesShield are now operating BMC Kirpi Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles #Aleppo

DANF09sUAAAIgoy.jpg

A SVBIED targeted Ahrar Sham HQ in #Idlib & many killed

NSFW

Spoiler

DAV4Rz5WsAAYW5i.jpg

DAV4SGnXUAAPVj-.jpg

Tiger forces in Eastern Aleppo province continue their advances into ISIS territories.

SAA Tiger forces liberate the Second Farms " Al-Ajozeha " West Of Sugar factory north Maskaneh in East Aleppo cs

the Second Farms " Al-Ajozeha " West Of Sugar factory north Maskaneh ... Libetated By Tigers

DAgdqmSW0AEdUJg.jpg

Eastern Homs province

East Homs CS||Military source to me
Syrian army advancing East Qaser Al-Haer and control Tall Syriatel , Al-Mashtal towards Al-Bardeah area

Syrian Army liberate Jabal Al-Mahse , Mount Sawwanat al-Muhassah, alkhinzir mount , Tall um Toaeqea  Columns hills , and other areas arround

DAgXLreXsAI_43x.jpg

Breaking , Report
Syrian Army liberate Al-Bardieh area after and big operation from Kaser Al-Hair East Al-Qaryateen ... East Homs CD

DAg42MKXoAQIzTM.jpg