Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Putin warns of future chemical attacks by rebel forces

The President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, told reporters on Tuesday that his military has intelligence reports citing future chemical attacks in rural Damascus.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus,” Putin said at a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow, as reported by Russia Today.

“They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” Putin added.

The Russian President also believes the U.S.’ actions resemble those of the Bush regime in 2003, when they launched attacks on Iraq.

“President Mattarella and I discussed it, and I told him that this reminds me strongly of the events in 2003, when the US representatives demonstrated at the UN Security Council session the presumed chemical weapons found in Iraq. The military campaign was subsequently launched in Iraq and it ended with the devastation of the country, the growth of the terrorist threat and the appearance of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS] on the world stage,” he concluded.

Preparations to evacuate militants & their families from #Zabadani #Madaya
Civilians from besieged #Foua #Kafraya to be evacuated too
#Syria

C9IbZ1-XkAMJ98e.jpg

SAA captured Qasr al-halabat - Syriatel and Jabal Abtar (picture of syriatel) / south of palmyra

C9ICItZW0AAGLfY.jpg

C9EvxQBXUAAxTbo.jpg

A bit more details on 2 killed and 1 injured Russian soldierds in Syria:

@mod_russia confirms 2 Russian firearms instructors killed by mortar fire in Syria, another wounded

Russian soldier Igor Zavidniy from Novotroitsk killed by mortar fire in Syria on April 9 — @ru_rbc citing relatives

C9E-Y5xW0AAaD5m.jpg

ANNA News reporter Oleg Blokhin with Gen. Zahreddine & the Syrian Republican Guard in Daesh besieged city of Deir Ez Zor today (11/04/2017)

C9Iy9WQUQAAsR1g.jpg

Spoiler

C9Iy-DsUIAAZiSm.jpg

C9Iy-e6UwAIxEjA.jpg

C9Iy-2eUMAEa0I6.jpg

Syrian Army liberated Al Ghanam Project, South Power station, Sukkari  quarries&Halibat Palace from Daesh in SW Palmyra CS today(11/04/2017)

C9IqsOlUMAAjpNK.jpg

C9Iqs4oUMAAppgO.jpg

Spoiler

C9IqthfUIAAiiAr.jpg

C9IquIXVoAAs4vw.jpg

45 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

Well that didn't take long.

Maybe we should talk to Spencer about something called Zyklon B?

Wait, what?

While bringing Hitler into any discussion is kind of stupid, no, Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. At least not on any level worth mentioning.

(And no, the Holocaust wasn't "chemical weapons" not in the sense that we use the term then and today).

And again, the thing that has been the most annoying with this episode is that the Russians and Syrians are still behaving like Obama or Hillary are in the White House, treating Donald Trump like he is some sort of cuck.

Furthermore, I wish the two countries would get their lies straight about this incident. Because it is fucking annoying trying to swallow which lie they are peddling next.

It's the "terrorists" who did this. They used chlorine gas. No it was phosgene gas. No wait, it was insecticide. No, wait again, somehow they got their hands on Sarin gas after all. The gas was released when the Syrian Air Force accidentally detonated a bomb on the gas. No, the insurgents released the gas themselves. No, turns out the whole thing was fake, and those were actors pretending to die and it was a cleverly orchestrated bit of Hollywood special effects.

Oh yeah, and the whole thing was a False Flag operation.

False Flag!

FALSE FLAG!!!!1!!!!

Holy shit guys. Give us some fucking credit here.