Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

HTS fighters broke into the Golan IDP camp in Atmeh while a party for the camp’s children was held. HTS fighters opened fire with live ammunition, broke computers, destroyed loudspeakers, and beat the children and others present in the party, accusing them of playing songs

HTS are moderates, verstanden?

27 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

xaxz1mjtms6z.jpg

Footage of Russians torturing a prisoner with a hammer: (NSFW of course) https://www.funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

@LoooSeR, soldiers or PMC? I've been told that at ~0:53 one of them says that they're soldiers, but I haven't watched the video (for obvious reasons) so I can't confirm.

I still not sure if there is an actual Russian PMC operating in Syria (Turan might be a PMC or different type of organisation). People on the vid have random gear that don't look like SSO equipment. So my guess is "PMC" (or some half-official unit). They look like guys from the video which I posted a week or 2 ago checking dead ISIS members.

On 30.06.2017 at 10:00 PM, Bronezhilet said:

Footage of Russians torturing a prisoner with a hammer: (NSFW of course) https://www.funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

@LoooSeR, soldiers or PMC? I've been told that at ~0:53 one of them says that they're soldiers, but I haven't watched the video (for obvious reasons) so I can't confirm.

First time i watched it without sound, but now i am home and watched it again with sound. This is bizarre, as those guys speak Russian with noticeable accent. Like when he is calling that man on the ground "Ikhilovets" (ISIS member) instead of Igilovets and futher into the video with some arabic-sounding speach mixed in on top of that. I heard that there was number of Central Asians that went into Syria to fight with ISIS/Co around 2016, and looking at this now i am convinced that those are not Russian regulars, more like a mixed group of people from different countries. No idea who they are. 

MoD: Syrian Army announces cease-fire for 3 days in Daraa, Quneitra, and Swaida In order to support the national reconciliation.

Meanwhile, in Free Land of Idlib

Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham Arrests Dozens Of Euphrates Shield Fighters In Idlib 

https://southfront.org/hayat-tahrir-al-sham-arrests-dozens-euphrates-shield-fighters-idlib/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

According to opposition sources, during the past two days, Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham arrested dozens of Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters who are operating within the Turkish-backed Euphrates Shield forces. According to the sources, the number of detainees reached more than 60 fighters, most of them came to Idlib to visit their families during Eid al-Fitr.

HTS arrested six FSA fighters, and a commander of Ahrar al-Sham Movement known as “Abu Zeid” in Al-Maghara village. HTS then released the commander of Ahrar al-Sham after Ahrar al-Sham arrested several HTS fighters. However, HTS didn’t release FSA members.

After defeating ISIS the Syrian Army now controls the MOST territory in #Aleppo governorate overtaking YPG and FSA/AQ jihadists

DDvEbbPXsAE3j-B.jpg

MilitaryMediaSy confirms - pocket between Tiger forces and Khanasser highway in now clear

DDrO-KhXsAA8y8Q.jpg

#Raqqah Last Military Situ
Kasrah Dahmush,Muhamad Ali,Affan liberated
Clashes continue in Ratlah

DDvGZRbV0AEJ1VC.jpg