Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

Man i am going to miss those

nothing compares to the smell of fresh plastic casing, its the reason even on console i buy all my games new if possible, my HALO: ODST copy still has that smell, and i take a whiff of it every time i open the game

Not to mention lightning fast installs and something you can actually put on your wall 

Motherfucker, Win10 took my WIn7 key during the installation process, but then later on decided "fuck you man, I'm going to deactivate myself, pony up $200 lol". 

>windows 10

we know your a jew, but thats taking thinks a bit too far dont you think? 

The actual reason they're not releasing that Dead or Alive game is because the series creator got really upset over nude mods for the one they released earlier in the year. I think there was even a statement from Koei before it came out that they wouldn't release any more DOA games in the west if modders didn't behave "morally" towards his "daughters."

The actual reason they're not releasing that Dead or Alive game is because the series creator got really upset over nude mods for the one they released earlier in the year. I think there was even a statement from Koei before it came out that they wouldn't release any more DOA games in the west if modders didn't behave "morally" towards his "daughters."

huh, you know, i kinda figured that it was just Jim being a cuck, and i respect both rich (reviewtechusa) and Jims views on it

But the Japanese being autistic makes more sense too