I have been permitted to pull back the veil of secrecy, and post a picture of the 125mm fully-tracked gun-tank Object 138, along with some vital statistics.
125mm Fully-tracked gun-tank Object 138
Heavy Tank of Novel Type
Length: 6.76 m (hull) 15.42 m (gun forward)
Width: 2.30 m
Height: 2.41 m
Crew: Three (Commander, Gunner, Driver)
Armor: Novel composite armor in excess of objective requirements as stated in the RFP
Main Armament: 125mm 2A35 high-velocity smoothbore gun with autoloader
- APCBC performance in excess of M-62T2 and in excess of requirements and with engagement
- 45 rounds, with 30 in autoloader.
- Equipped with a gun-launched antitank guided missile of novel type "Armor Piercing Solid Fuel RamJet" 3UBM1 and 3UBM2 providing lethality against all known vehicles between 450 and 7,500m.
- 7.62mm coaxial Machine Gun PKT, 3000 rounds;
- 14.5mm commander’s Machine Gun KPVT
Powerpack: VPK-3 Powerpack with Engine VDS-2330 and Transmission CD-1750; >1,500 horsepower; eight speeds.
Power to Weight Ratio: >30hp/ton (2000kg per ton)
Top Speed: 75 kph (governed)
Suspension: Torsion bar, six per side; shock absorbers on all.
Ground Clearance: 490mm
Fuel Capacity: 1,200 liters internal, 416 liters aux. drums
Operational Range: 460 km internal; 720km w/drums
The vehicle is also equipped with advanced digital computer systems for fire control and 1,200-1,600 FOM image intensifying tubes, details of the manufacturing processes of which will be discussed in our proper submission paper.
The vehicle is also equipped with advanced encrypted radio equipment using the novel TSEC/KY-57 FEINSTEIN unit, details of which will be discussed in the submission paper.
Here is a larger version of the above image.