Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

T-34 Identification Thread

EnsignExpendable

32Ngz5k.jpg

Since I clearly have too much time on my hands, and Jeeps has a pretty cool tread going on, I decided that I'm going to do the same thing, but for T-34s. Here's a quick sample that I whipped up last night, I'm probably going to cover major exterior features of at least wartime T-34s and T-34-85s, then we'll see. I'll update the document in batches per organic time period rather than some arbitrary year-based cutoff. 

Post constructive criticism and the T-34-iest pics you got

32Ngz5k.jpg

Since I clearly have too much time on my hands, and Jeeps has a pretty cool tread going on, I decided that I'm going to do the same thing, but for T-34s. Here's a quick sample that I whipped up last night, I'm probably going to cover major exterior features of at least wartime T-34s and T-34-85s, then we'll see. I'll update the document in batches per organic time period rather than some arbitrary year-based cutoff. 

Post constructive criticism and the T-34-iest pics you got

This is going to be sweet! I already learned stuff from your sample!

• 1 month later...

Oh shit I guess I haven't updated this thing in like a month. Come and get a sick new edition https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IOAl6nZp3kLVh1bDYxQWhnRTg/view?usp=sharing

This one goes until mid-1943, at which point AFAIK the T-34-76 remained largely the same until the end of production. I'm going to hunt down some more esoteric photographs and flesh out the T-34-76 part before moving on to the T-34-85. Maybe that will be a completely separate document, this one's swelling up to over 4 megs as is.