Sturgeon's House
Sign in to follow this  
Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect

Let's Talk Dark Souls

My roommate has it and got a decent bit through before kind of dropping it (I think he found DS3 more appealing.) Unfortunately, he doesn't have room for it anymore room on his PS4.  It's a little disappointing, because now that I've been watching others play, I realize how great and unique the gameplay, designs, and story are.  The music is outstanding too.

I guess we'll see if this 'Shadows Die Twice' turns out to be Bloodborne 2.

Also this, for over-analyzing things for shits and giggles

I love that channel. 

I really, REALLY hope that Shadows Die Twice is a new IP. I don't care if it's a mix of Bloodborne and DS's aesthetic, just make it something new. I don't want BB2. Maybe by the time it comes out, I'll have a new computer built.

I've been having it far too easy on my high-level PVP build. At those levels, people just straight suck ass at PVP. 

Christmas Noobs are wonderful food. 

I revitalized my Twink build (low level but endgame items) just in time to catch all of the christmas-nubs at level 30 coming through the forest. 

However, I REALLY want a level 20 build to wreck them in the first area. 

Today, I have rang the new year in with numerous hosts and summon parties absolutely demolished. 

Restarted my Level 1 run of Dark Souls 2 yesterday. 

I realize the first time I tried, I was flying by the seat of my pants. I had a general idea of what to do... And then nothing past that. 

This next time has a  lot more equipment strategy behind it. Following closely to this guide.