Jump to content
Sturgeon's House
Brick Fight

The Sovereign Citizen Movement

Recommended Posts

So a couple of fucktards open carrying rifles and handguns while sporting body armor and wearing ski masks stroll into a Dearborn, Michigan police department. The totally expected happens. Honestly, I'm amazed these bozos weren't blown away.

 

Also whoever the idiot is who put up this YouTube video. No. No you are not a journalist. Especially not when you can't even be arsed to spell "leagl" correctly. 

The Detroit Free Press article is here.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/03/20/dearborn-open-carry-police-station/99405980/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are not happy faces.

Also, two questions:

  1. How are they alive?
  2. What the fuck is wrong with these idiots?

Edit: I think one of the officers summed the situation up nicely around the 03:08 mark.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of my Libertarian friends on social media have shared versions of that and I've seen it all over the normal Libertarian pages.

 

Sanctimonious, smug shitters.

 

I really don't understand the thinking of those type of people who would leave a note like that in an establishment where they prepare your food in an area that you can't observe them cooking and dishing it up.

 

Have these people never WATCHED Fight Club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

I love the implication in this article that Sovereign Citizens are even lower on the societal pecking order than Furries; grown adults that dress up in cartoon animal costume and who masturbate to depictions of two animals fucking.

 

...

 

It's a sentiment that I agree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were discussing this also in the General News thread but since the Three Percenters are mentioned, here it goes.

 

Portland Republican says party should use militia groups to protect Free Speech demonstration from Antifa rioters.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/29/portland-attack-republican-james-buchal-militia-groups

 

"“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he said. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

Asked if this meant Republicans making their own security arrangements rather than relying on city or state police, Buchal said: “Yeah. And there are these people arising, like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters.”

Asked if he was considering such groups as security providers, Buchal said: “Yeah. We’re thinking about that. Because there are now belligerent, unstable people who are convinced that Republicans are like Nazis.”

 

...

 

I guess the only question is who do we root for when the rumble breaks out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Donward said:

We were discussing this also in the General News thread but since the Three Percenters are mentioned, here it goes.

 

Portland Republican says party should use militia groups to protect Free Speech demonstration from Antifa rioters.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/29/portland-attack-republican-james-buchal-militia-groups

 

"“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he said. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

Asked if this meant Republicans making their own security arrangements rather than relying on city or state police, Buchal said: “Yeah. And there are these people arising, like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters.”

Asked if he was considering such groups as security providers, Buchal said: “Yeah. We’re thinking about that. Because there are now belligerent, unstable people who are convinced that Republicans are like Nazis.”

 

...

 

I guess the only question is who do we root for when the rumble breaks out?

I read this article this morning and the first thing I thought of was "are these guys bonded?"  At my workplace, we can only hire event security who have appropriate bonding and insurance.  I would hope the same goes for political parties.  The last thing they would want to have happen is a huge lawsuit because some militia "security" goes and hurts someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Donward said:

We were discussing this also in the General News thread but since the Three Percenters are mentioned, here it goes.

 

Portland Republican says party should use militia groups to protect Free Speech demonstration from Antifa rioters.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/29/portland-attack-republican-james-buchal-militia-groups

 

"“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he said. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

Asked if this meant Republicans making their own security arrangements rather than relying on city or state police, Buchal said: “Yeah. And there are these people arising, like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters.”

Asked if he was considering such groups as security providers, Buchal said: “Yeah. We’re thinking about that. Because there are now belligerent, unstable people who are convinced that Republicans are like Nazis.”

 

...

 

I guess the only question is who do we root for when the rumble breaks out?

 

The most amazing thing to me about this case is how a Berniebro is being presented as a right wing extremist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramlaen said:

 

The most amazing thing to me about this case is how a Berniebro is being presented as a right wing extremist.

 

This is the problem the Left has created for themselves: These rallies are full of everyone from disgruntled Bernie supporters to Young Republicans to trolls, and including a smattering of real wannabe Nazi scumbags.

 

You should be isolate the scumbags by asking people "do you really want to be associated with these people?", but since the Left has attacked literally anyone with any sort of minor disagreement - including such noted extreme right wingers as Bill Maher - there's no incentive anymore. Sure, line up with the neo-Nazis; you'll get called one anyway and at least this way you get to bust some heads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2017 at 2:29 PM, Donward said:

We were discussing this also in the General News thread but since the Three Percenters are mentioned, here it goes.

 

Portland Republican says party should use militia groups to protect Free Speech demonstration from Antifa rioters.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/29/portland-attack-republican-james-buchal-militia-groups

 

"“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he said. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

Asked if this meant Republicans making their own security arrangements rather than relying on city or state police, Buchal said: “Yeah. And there are these people arising, like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters.”

Asked if he was considering such groups as security providers, Buchal said: “Yeah. We’re thinking about that. Because there are now belligerent, unstable people who are convinced that Republicans are like Nazis.”

 

...

 

I guess the only question is who do we root for when the rumble breaks out?

From a lot of what I've seen, the cops do everything they can to turn a blind eye to those Antifa LARPers. Someone is going to get really hurt from this shit because of it and groups like those might end up responsible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2017 at 11:58 AM, Lostwingman said:

From a lot of what I've seen, the cops do everything they can to turn a blind eye to those Antifa LARPers. Someone is going to get really hurt from this shit because of it and groups like those might end up responsible.

 

 

Yep, and now that the Free speech crowd has taken protective measures and or defended themselves, the legacy media is not reporting on it, and implying the free speech side is actually the fascist side.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US militias not ready to lay down arms

 

http://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/under-trump-militias-not-ready-lay-down-arms/iNhNZaQ18gtY1L5Al3ck7O/

 

8944677dee3e4c769f71a2172574ccdc.jpg

 

The story was linked on Drudge but what caught my eye was that with well over 5 million AR-15s in private hands and millions of other military-style or surplus weapons adding to that number, the AP photographer captured this "militia" member armed with - I believe - his daddy's Remington 552 "Speedmaster" .22 long rifle (the tubular magazine also feeds .22 short and .22 long).

 

Which further strengthens my long held belief that the majority of these "milita" types are the sort who can't even afford to pay the rent let alone start a revolution and being able to afford the latest, greatest high tech gear needed to go toe-to-toe against Da Gub'mint.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Donward said:

US militias not ready to lay down arms

 

http://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/under-trump-militias-not-ready-lay-down-arms/iNhNZaQ18gtY1L5Al3ck7O/

 

8944677dee3e4c769f71a2172574ccdc.jpg

 

The story was linked on Drudge but what caught my eye was that with well over 5 million AR-15s in private hands and millions of other military-style or surplus weapons adding to that number, the AP photographer captured this "militia" member armed with - I believe - his daddy's Remington 552 "Speedmaster" .22 long rifle (the tubular magazine also feeds .22 short and .22 long).

 

Which further strengthens my long held belief that the majority of these "milita" types are the sort who can't even afford to pay the rent let alone start a revolution and being able to afford the latest, greatest high tech gear needed to go toe-to-toe against Da Gub'mint.

 

 

 

 

 

Or maybe they are meth addicts, and find the name "speedmaster" amusing...

 

But really, I have a 552, and it's a fine little rifle.  Even have an old Unertl 4X on it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you reverse a claim of sovereign citizenship in the US?

quote:

Someone I know had a drunken run in with a spiteful and vindictive police officer. Though he does not at all agree with the political movement of Sovereign Citizenship he sarcastically remarked that he claimed himself as one, essentially ruining his life... the internet if full of "benefits" for sovereigns but tells little about drawbacks and dangers. Is there a way to regain US Citizenship after staking such a claim and what are the drawbacks of being a Sovereign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of when mesa etc installed red light cameras and someone being smart sent a picture of $300 in the return envelope with the original bill and picture of his license plate...

 

They resent the whole package now with a cover letter again asking for $300 and a picture of handcuffs.

 

Moral to this story, unless you hate your dog, wanted to install new Windows and doors anyway, and need to lose 10 pounds for a class reunion but don't have the willpower... 

 

Don't fuck with city, county, state, or federal government like that because they will kill your dog, rip your doors off the hinges, launch flash bangs through every window, pepper spray you, stomp on your skull after you're cuffed, and put you on suicide watch in medical at the county clink until your people can scrape up $25,000 in bail money!

 

They have no sense of humor and can dispatch swat teams, act accordingly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I remember of that was the Phoenix speedcam on I-17 near Camelback that got smoked by something like a .50 SLAP.  Blew right through the "armor" it had, and set it aflame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all fun and games until a forest fire destroys your doomsday bunkers and cabins built illegally on federal land in Utah and the authorities find your caches of weapons, ammo, explosives and chow.

 

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/11/30/brian-head-fire-led-officials-to-uncover-several-explosive-filled-bunkers-hidden-under-make-shift-cabins/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×