Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Sovereign Citizen Movement

Brick Fight

Welcome to Utah....

Civilized law abiding society here is so mile wide inch deep it's a little scary...

Actually it should scare the piss out of you if you're a single female traveling alone in southern Utah at night especially LOL.

You can end up someone's 8th wife that way really fast.

Still not as freaky as kingman arizona though.

I can actually picture several of you reading this post at some point and going, oh shit he's from Utah no wonder he's so f***Ed up.

• 3 weeks later...

Another page has been turned in the shitshow that is the Bundy prosecution as a former BLm employee is alleging misconduct and prejudice against the Bundy clan by federal employees during the 2014 Bunkerville in Nevada.

"Wooten wrote that supervisory agents with the bureau repeatedly mocked the defendants in an "amateurish carnival atmosphere'' that resembled something out of middle school, displayed "clear prejudice'' against the Bundys, their supporters and Mormons, and prominently displayed degrading altered booking photos of Cliven Bundy and other defendants in a federal office and in an office presentation.

The memo described "heavy handedness'' by government officers as they prepared to impound Cliven Bundy's cattle. He said some officers "bragged about roughing up Dave Bundy, grinding his face into the ground and Dave Bundy having little bits of gravel stuck in his face.'' Dave Bundy, one of Cliven Bundy's sons, was arrested April 6, 2014, while videotaping men he suspected were federal agents near his father's ranch.

Wooten contends that supervisory agents failed to turn over required discovery evidence to the prosecution team that could help the defense or be used to question the credibility of a witness, as required by law."

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/blm_investigator_alleges_misco.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/bureau_of_land_management_supe.html

The trial against the Bundy clan is on the verge of mistrial.

35 minutes ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

Some of the Bundy's might be crazy. 

But at the core of this story, I still think the feds handled it like shit. 

Then again, I grew up two hours from Waco...

I've got no love for the Bundys and their band of Yee-Hawdists, particularly after the Malhuer standoff. But the federal response throughout this saga has been an absolute shitshow, with how incompetent Federal prosecutors have been.

7 minutes ago, Donward said:

And it's official. A mistrial in  the federal case against Cliven Bundy and his posse.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/mistrial_declared_in_cliven_bu.html

Stunning incompetence from the FBI and Federal prosecutors.

Who would have guessed that? :P

I didn't... I've spent time there though more than once (big surprise... Shady heavily armed and amoral dudes who believe in keeping multiple women and I have nothing in common at all... Well mine aren't 13, on welfare, related to me, or with me whether they like it or not, but you know... Minor details)

I also don't have 23 kids... Actually I have none, but we're working on rectifying that situation LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Cliven Bundy and Sons are free to go after the judge dismissed the Federal case. No retrial is possible.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/08/576502739/judge-dismisses-federal-case-against-cliven-bundy-and-sons-bars-retrial

One can only wonder at the complete incompetence of the Feds that an Obama appointed judge would side with the "Yee-Hawdists".

2 hours ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

I'm kinda happy about this outcome, to be honest. 

From what I've read, what the Bundys did, paled in comparison to the prosecution's actions. 

When "the good guys" are bigger fuckbags than "the bad guys" , shit has gone pear shaped. 

The judge was right to toss it out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Donward said:

Looks like Portland is deciding to charge a bunch of Proud Boy members in order to stop them from showing up at a rally on Saturday.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/08/joey-gibson-faces-charges-in-fight-at-ne-portlands-cider-riot-preparing-to-turn-self-in.html

Isn't Joey Gibson, the totally non violent, non white guy from Patriot Prayer, not the Proud boys?

2 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I always thought Patriot Prayer had a better rep overall too.  Seems like a political  prosecution by the Portland DA, and won't stand up. 

Portland normies are trying to get Antifa and the Alt Right from having Donnybrooks in their commercial core.

And since the Multnomah County DA refuses to prosecute Antifa...

17 minutes ago, Donward said:

Portland normies are trying to get Antifa and the Alt Right from having Donnybrooks in their commercial core.

And since the Multnomah County DA refuses to prosecute Antifa...

Oregon sure seems like it has gone to hell, even faster than Cali, at least in some ways.