Sturgeon's House
EnsignExpendable

StuG III Thread (and also other German vehicles I guess)

6 hours ago, SH_MM said:

Lynx KF41 has been reconfigured from IFV to the command post variant:

DfjoL76W0AAFr0-.jpg:large

Very good com. 

The modularity is very similar to the FFG G5 wich is very interesting. 

A few more Eurosatory pics from various websites.

2000_2000_matched__paevs7_2018061515.44.

2000_2000_matched__paevsq_2018061515.49.

2000_2000_matched__paevsn_2018061515.48.

boxer_skyranger_1.jpg

boxer_skyranger_2.jpg

35228458_2027296580864583_75593180836475

Puma-enters-Marder-domain-_ES18D5_.jpg

Rheinmetall announced that they have been contracted by an Asian nation to deliver "a few hundred" of their modular Mission Master UGVs. A Mission Master UGV was presented at Eurosatory in the cargo configuration, previously an armed variant and a scout variant were already presented.

Eurosatory_2018_Rheinmetall_launches_itsRheinmetall_Infantry_System__2_-3351dc4d

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sovngard
      Meanwhile at Eurosatory 2018 :

The Euro Main Battle Tank (EMBT), a private venture project intended for the export market.

• By Alzoc
      Topic to post photo and video of various AFV seen through a thermal camera.
      I know that we won't be able to make any comparisons on the thermal signature of various tank without knowing which camera took the image and that the same areas (tracks, engine, sometimes exhaust) will always be the ones to show up but anyway:

Just to see them under a different light than usual (pardon the terrible pun^^)

Leclerc during a deployment test of the GALIX smoke dispenser:

The picture on the bottom right was made using the castor sight (AMX 10 RC, AMX 30 B2)

Akatsiya :

T-72:

A T-62 I think between 2 APC:

Stryker:

Jackal:

HMMWV:

Cougar 4x4:

LAV:

• By Walter_Sobchak
      Bundeswehr Weasel and British Light tank Mark IV

• By Life_In_Black
      Not exactly the same concept as the WoT forums or elsewhere, I figured this would be the place to post something unknown so as to get others' help in identifying it. Could be identifying the tank itself, a particular modification, , where the picture might have been taken, a user or unit, etc. I'll go first:

Obviously this is a Centurion with an 105mm L7, which is what perplexes me. It's not Israeli, as Israel didn't experiment with camouflage on their tanks until sometime in the '80s. And the presence of the 105mm L7 means this isn't during the Suez crisis in 1956 either. So where is it? And is it British, Australian, or some other country using it?