Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Artistic Advice needed

Hey,

Not sure if this is the right place, it's a bit complicated, so.. sorry.

So, I need your help. There's a contest here in Egypt made by the Chinese embassy here, about 60 years of good relations between the 2 countries. (Egypt and China) The contest is about a logo/design about the event. The top prize is 20 000 EGP for 1. (~ 2 000 USD) I really need that money, so I decided to join. However, I have some problems..

The design. So far I decided on 2 designs, not sure which one to go with. The first one is a mural like design, sized 7203x1440p, I have the basic ideas planned, but not sure about the rest. It would have the pyramids on the far west, the great wall on the far east and in the middle, the red star of China, along with both flags crossed under it (like in CrashbotUS' avatar). The background would be a blue sky and under it a desert, with the faces of Egyptian/Chinese leaders in the past 60 years blended in the blue sky. At the bottom of the picture, "60 Years of good relations" would be written. I also thought of adding some national symbols in the picture, like the Chinese dragon. But not sure which Egyptian symbol to add..

The second design is a simple stamp one, like the Canadian-Israel one, or the German-Australian one, but I have no idea what to put in it. 

Would really appreciate help since that money would help a lot.

Thanks in advance.