Sturgeon's House
Walter_Sobchak

Movie tanks and terrible Vismods

On ‎2018‎/‎09‎/‎18 at 5:51 PM, Conner Webb said:

That’s really bad. I don’t see how you can fuck up a CGI vehicle like that.

The guys who made the film "USS Indianapolis" (starring Nicolas Cage) would like you to hold their beer while they proceed to lower the bar. 

gul2banedr911.jpg

For some reason, that Portland-class cruiser was in the middle of mutating into an Iowa when the Japanese decided to voice their disapproval.

So...yeah, the CGI guys are occasionally capable of utter blasphemies that simply elude our understanding. Sorry for the naval digression, I just felt I had to post it in response to Conner Webb's statement.

5 hours ago, Renegade334 said:

The guys who made the film "USS Indianapolis" (starring Nicolas Cage) would like you to hold their beer while they proceed to lower the bar. 

gul2banedr911.jpg

For some reason, that Portland-class cruiser was in the middle of mutating into an Iowa when the Japanese decided to voice their disapproval.

So...yeah, the CGI guys are occasionally capable of utter blasphemies that simply elude our understanding. Sorry for the naval digression, I just felt I had to post it in response to Conner Webb's statement.

I watched 15 minutes of that movie and my eyes started to bleed. That movie has to be the most pitiful laughing stock of military films in the past 5 years for the most horrible CGI and animation. It passed American Sniper by miles in my book for pathetic attempts.