Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Collimatrix's Terrible Music Thread

Collimatrix

5 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

It's new to me!

Well, I have my answer^^

It would be fun to list the classis drunk/party song in each country (you know the ones that will always be played at the end of the party and where every single person in the room will sing along).

I'll start on the post below.

So for the classic drunk/party songs in France:

Not necessary in order, just what's coming on top of my head.

Les lacs du Connemara:

Michel Sardou (1981)

Spoiler

Santiano

Hugues Aufray (1993)

Spoiler

I Will Survive:

Gloria Gaynor (1978)

Spoiler

La tribu de Dana

Manau (1998)

Spoiler

L'aventurier and Trois nuits par semaines

Indochine (1982 and 1985)

Spoiler

Les démons de minuit

Images (1987)

Spoiler

La macarena

Los del Rio (1993)

Spoiler

Ameno

ERA (1996)

This one may be a bit surprising but it actually goes well when drunk

Spoiler

And the best for the end

La chenille

La bande à Basile (1978)

(crappy audio for the "choregraphy")

Spoiler

La jument de Michao

Various versions of an old French medieval song

Spoiler

Probably others I forgot, but if I did they probably weren't that important.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a conspiracologist with experience, carefully looking at the video series of the new “Ramstein,” I quickly found a lot of hidden meanings and Easter eggs.

http://s7.uploads.ru/8HDWd.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg/800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Black in gold.

https://gunter-spb.livejournal.com/2531613.html

Spoiler

Severed head - the victims of all sorts of historical disasters. Germany holds them in her arms, the symbolism is obvious.

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/gunter_spb/12434441/151058/151058_800.png

Hitler in 1920s.

On the headline, a man with a cross. This is a monument to the margrave Albrecht Medvedu (1100-1170), and the monument stands in the fortress of Spandau. Double subtext - the founder of the "core" of the German lands and the prison of Spandau after Nuremberg.

U-boat in a spaceship. Here you and New Swabia with Antarctica, and the lunar base:

Wheelchair and gentlemen in suits with butterflies. We will meet this image again and again. In a wheelchair rides Germany. The sign is completely understandable in the further context - this is the First World, Versailles. Head as a symbol of sacrifice in the hands.

Gold-steel collar all noticed? Versailles.

The fight on brass knuckles is interpreted unequivocally - the fight after the First World War between the Communists and the Nazis. Germany in the classic outfit of the "roaring twenties".

The first appearance of the black queen in golden armor. Again the symbol is an allusion to the black eagle in the golden field. The double-headed eagle on the cuirass is both a Holy Roman and a lost Austria.

Heads as a "global victim" of the First World is no longer present here. On the contrary - an abstract "people" in spite of all deadly wounds rises:

We return to the post-war problems. Again, gentlemen in suits on the background of the Hindenburg catastrophe, and here the allusion is completely obvious - who did not sell helium on the Helium Control Act of 1927? This is the North American States. Now the role of the guys in the butterflies is clear.

Erich Honecker and the bust of Engels all can see here. Germany again in a metal collar. The most funny thing is modern 500 ruble banknotes.

First German astranout

Prison scene. The end of World War II - here and so everything is clear, the occupation and so on. Money are falling - no doubt the Marshall plan.

Germany is well-played here - one eye is closed. I prefer not to notice what is happening. I know, but I do not see.

Militants Rote Armee Fraktion hosted with dynamite-covered Germany is just super. The best episode.

SA burning books with Sith and red lightsibers in the background. Gorgeous find. Lindemann generally likes Star Wars.

SA embracing with an inquisitor on the background of a fire and again three Siths in the background to the left

Very harsh one - modern snickering and rich Germany kissing with its victims ...

From the womb of a pregnant Germany, the cardinal retrieves not children, but pups. Dogs, I did not understand the allusion, but the Catholics have nothing to do with it. Apparently, modern politically correct crowd.

Very good. Modern street riots. Well, no need to explain the gesture with the index finger, inshalla.

Bride, Germany, with the dogs children. Then you have the demographics, and migration, and many more subtexts.

And the coffin of Germany is flying away to infinity ...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...