Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Entrenching device?

I think it is some sort of combination of entrenching tool and protection module.

T-15 rear compartment. Yeah, those vehicles are early prototypes, no seats for soldiers.

8779110.jpg

Is that armored "curtains" for commander sight?

by5Y0.jpg

8800111.jpg

555dc03fbef34.jpg

So those "black boxes" are Afganit radars, while box at bottom right of that infographics is "Afganit" sight. 2A82 gun, with usual selection of ammunition, 57 tons (?) and smoke grenade launchers are part of Afganit.

Their crews all smoke enough not to notice?

edit: that or the positive pressure system is really intense.

I think they don't bother with fume exctractor because gun breech is located in separated compartment with autoloader rammer.

Tanknet is down, but Froggy's description was that the combination of the overpressure system and the speed of the autoloader meant that it wasn't a huge problem.  He did, however, go on to say that you should probably hold your breath for a little bit after firing.

So it is worse more French that i though.

Why not tool boxes hidden in the sides of the skirt armor?

If by that you mean "of the same dimension but not armor" that is what I want. Just durable enough to turn a small tree.

Then a small Holmes stinger at the back, couple of strobes, some worklights...

I think they don't bother with fume exctractor because gun breech is located in separated compartment with autoloader rammer.

I'm surprised at the lack of fumes visible from the open breech in that video - normally even a vehicle with a dirty fume extractor will have noticeable amounts of smoke coming back into the tank