Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Don't take this as being accurate, but I tried to estimate a few of the possible armor thickness for T-14 ('s main composite, not the glacis/LFP); 

8hw8xy11.jpg

This assumes that the armor is situated like; exterior Glacis -> spacing -> thick composite (which is the focus). Paralay's example is of a good ol thick glacis and LFP. 

Black outlines the crew capsule, obviously. I think that it is pretty easy to see its' size based on the recent internal pictures, and exterior lines as well. TC & Gunner sit just rear of the left hatch on their location of their head, actual location would be almost directly below. 

Their are two shown (possible) layouts; black to red (600 mm), and black to light blue (865 mm). The figures are based off of a comparison between the TC hatch and 700 mm road-wheel (I got ~500 mm for the hatch), and then pixel based from there (used a side shot to compare black-red and black-blue to road-wheel...it's a matter of multiplying by the #/700 mm via pixels.). I expect these figures to be +- 50 mm accurate, with the obvious issue of everything being unconfirmed (could be a completely different layout, for all I know). 

From hints in interviews and some other news pieces, it is becoming obvious that UVZ is working on assault vehicle on Armata chassis with 152 mm gun that is not an Koalitsiya-SV, or SPG at all, and not T-14 with 152 mm gun upgrade. We have to wait to see if this "Modern ISU-152" project will go anywhere.