Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

http://gurkhan.blogspot.ru/2015/11/14-15-16.html

However, the most interesting was not even show the Putin! It remains in canvas covers and behind the "fence":

L18X4.jpgThis is another machine on the platform of "Armata". Currently only "initiative". What is that, and what is called I know. But ...  will be politely silent.

BMPT on HUTP Armata?

Okay, im really confused on this one

1920px-BTR-90_%282%29.jpg

The Bummerang is being chosen as a cost-effiecent replacement for wheeled APC fleet instead of BTR-90

While i have no doubt it is more capable than the BTR-90 in many ways, especially protection (who knew a 2010s vehicle is better than a 90s one) what actually makes it less expensive?

I must be missing something here, or maybe i just hate the name

Бумеранг, is that the best they could come up with? Are we just cutting out the middleman for HATO on them giving our equipment ridiculous names

Why not BTR-100, now that right there is a name

• 2 weeks later...

*Wrong Thread*

So as not to waste this post, what are the thoughts on this now that the T-14 has been revealed for a while?  More specifically, will there still be components and designs seen below that will make it into the main production run?  Or is the T-14 we see now the design to expect?  (Waits for in-thread redirect)

tumblr_nhri6e76xg1txx6x7o3_1280.png

Edited by Scolopax

Thoughts....well, it basically was nothing more than a fan render. I don't think anything from this concept with make it into the serial T-14. The units we have seen are pretty much the final result, though the turret and its' "canopy" will probably change. 

That 3D model was made for otvaga site, i think first page of this thread have more info on this model.

T-14 will see changes, question is when and which. That is a whole reason to bother with unified platform and "digital vehicle" network system.