Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

LoooSeR, do you think Vacuum-1 (or the round T-14 will use, generally) would retain the Svinets-1's width of 22mm, or go up to 25mm (thereabouts)?

Given the rod will be ~900mm it makes since it would become wider, for the same reason the M829A3 did.

(Note this makes a massive difference in penetrator weight. Assuming monoblock Wolfram around 17 g/cm3, the 22mm width would give a weight of just under 6 kilos, and 25mm ~7.5 kg)

LoooSeR, do you think Vacuum-1 (or the round T-14 will use, generally) would retain the Svinets-1's width of 22mm, or go up to 25mm (thereabouts)?

Given the rod will be ~900mm it makes since it would become wider, for the same reason the M829A3 did.

(Note this makes a massive difference in penetrator weight. Assuming monoblock Wolfram around 17 g/cm3, the 22mm width would give a weight of just under 6 kilos, and 25mm ~7.5 kg)

M829A3 is still DU, and for reasons that I don't understand at all, the optimal velocity for DU penetrators is lower than it is for W alloy ones.  That would tend to argue for skinny and light.

Russian MoD signed a contract for 100 T-14s.

The Russian Defense Ministry has signed a contract with the company "Uralvagonzavod" to supply 100  "Armata" tanks.

"We have contracted 100 tanks", - he told reporters the Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov.

(...)

"We have good modernization potential of the T-72", - he added.
(...)

I would like to know sth about the APS of ARMATA.

AFAIK the horizontal launchers caliber is almost 160mm ,the killing range should be so large and the lethality should be so effective that it could destroy a coming APFSDS.

The only question is how the vertical launchers work?

Will they shot down the TSA as small missiles?

Or they might be multi_purpose launchers containing other ammunitions like grenades.

I'm sorry, I can't understand your rambling.  Could you remove the cocks from your mouth so you could enunciate more clearly?

Now now, Colli - let's give our new friend the formal welcome.

abrams are americans shit not glorius...the glorius is leopard 2 but not shit murican piece of shit

Welcome to the forum!

As you are new here, I want to draw your attention to the rules. This is a guide for newbies posting here. Reading it, I am sure that you will come to realise that what you posted above does not accord with the rules of our forum in terms of quality content.

As such, I ask that you shape up or, if you really cannot manage it, fuck off and never darken our doorstep again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

abrams are americans shit not glorius...the glorius is leopard 2 but not shit murican piece of shit

Now now, Colli - let's give our new friend the formal welcome.

Welcome to the forum!

As you are new here, I want to draw your attention to the rules. This is a guide for newbies posting here. Reading it, I am sure that you will come to realise that what you posted above does not accord with the rules of our forum in terms of quality content.

As such, I ask that you shape up or, if you really cannot manage it, fuck off and never darken our doorstep again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I do not give antiamerica permission to copypasta my posts.

tauol.jpg

Headlights suggest that parade tanks and tanks that were used in testing (and shown in reports during winter of this and previous year) are different vehicles.

GDw9B.jpg

47PT5.jpg

nP8g3.jpg

I don't see any changes on those vehicles, but if test tanks and parade tanks are indeed different vehicles, that we might not see any new features/changes at all.

RqdD0.jpg

r7JCm.jpg

b61LY.jpg