Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Get Away, Damnit. (The Camping Thread)

Decided to take a short walk today. Didn't knew that it will be 4 hours long and will take place in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., thanks to small footpath and my curiosity. Had only my old phone with me, so photo quality is not great.

vd1OPKY.jpg

After 100 meters of walking found this place. Looking down in those tubes reveals big empty dark space below, half-filled with water. This thing is located between Soviet-build district and newly constructed housing project.

Spoiler

u5uKZur.jpg

So this is a roof of big ass building (floor is like 3-4 meters below those slabs of concrete)

a3EliZa.jpg

And forest is slowly eating this building.

PLGSQQQ.jpg

Walking further, no idea what this building was supposed to be.

jqgDQmS.jpg

Some small pieces of collapsed upper floors can be seen here, a bit scary to get there. Plenty of water in underground floor.

mBJSpod.jpg

To the left of main building.

CJ00pDR.jpg

Roof is partially collapsed.

fcUoZH5.jpg

6vXMBgK.jpg

Don't know what that thing is or was.

x0gbSfd.jpg

Next buildings

Spoiler

YSMSS8s.jpg

That one looks promising.

cHdHseF.jpg

Previous unfinished structure

DMnwZQb.jpg

eKI2S7F.jpg

Piece of roof.

ePBRSjl.jpg

7WDCJSF.jpg

ja6sqaE.jpg

x6iBwZZ.jpg

af0oLcS.jpg

Behind that hangar-like building found this. Also no idea what that thing was supposed to be, but it also looks unfinished.

Nk4Cy4l.jpg

Last one. Left entrance looks very unsafe, lol.

Spoiler

Q9vtv6b.jpg

It is filled with water. Few places to walk on.

pGFz9h2.jpg

vOzosRw.jpg

JqDf2Rj.jpg

Walking back home was true hobo experience, haha.

XPdxKQB.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Today made a trip with a friend back to abandoned buildings from my post above. Apparenly they were supposed to be water treatment facilities. This time 80% more of parkour was used to get to new places.

UYe24xs.jpg

Spoiler

CRzGPM5.jpg

Second box-like building not far from first one, also getting slowly eaten by forest. Had to do tree-climbing to get on top of that thing and pretty big jump from the roof to get back on the ground.

sfI51SF.jpg

Entering building in the first photo.

2dfGukp.jpg

Other room was just box filled with water.

mgUKvtp.jpg

Moving to biggest of unfinished buildings in this area. Will try to get inside of it.

Spoiler

mwjf9fg.jpg

DdEGcYr.jpg

Lowest level, under ground surface.

OATcwQh.jpg

My friend's photo

F5zUXvd.jpg

Kind of scary to get under it.

r2f3C42.jpg

Found stairs, got on to 1st floor. This big ass slab of concreate that partially panched through floor slab meets us with x_x

VUmCLbE.jpg

Floor have several small holes in it, on top of whole sections missing.

wePhoJ3.jpg

vMNPTnk.jpg

Wanted to make a jump to this section (it is separated by about 2 meters from us), but decided to not to do that, it would be hard to get back as photo was made from thin concreate beam that is not very good to land on.

l4iBsko.jpg

2nd floor

UyfzuCg.jpg

Getting to that wall involves walking on a thin concrete beam

x7wtTcR.jpg

f1S0Mx0.jpg

Walking near those things made me a bit nervous

dcfi2Nn.jpg

fg518RX.jpg

3rd floor.

t18STFh.jpg

And again, this part of this building is separated from us by ~2 meter jump and looking and how thin/damaged is concrete there, decided to not test it.

Back to underground level of that building, but walked deeper. In order to get there we had to do 3 jumps from concrete pieces that were surrounded by water on top pillar base.

nkilYt5.jpg

Spoiler

Tej5W1b.jpg

sIpcQkg.jpg

Central part is surrounded by a swamp.

LpoUJ3x.jpg

KijNTd2.jpg

Next is small building. We got in it and explored 2 floors and a roof. Roof was uninteresting, no photos of it. Few other guys were there, firing BB gun somewhere.

28fVAap.jpg

Spoiler

4qPXFbI.jpg

Underground level looks like something out of Syria.

jqrXjLq.jpg

2nd floor.

jC5GE82.jpg

Photo of doorway in next room through a breach in the backwall.

iHT7r0V.jpg

Would be pretty interesting place for paintball matches.

cOBPJAq.jpg

Small building away from main group of structures.

B4X1XbE.jpg

Spoiler

teK9t4y.jpg

Wa2oht2.jpg

Big hangar-like structure. Hangar itself you could see in pics from my previous trip, this time me and friend explored smaller rooms.

OdTi4tK.jpg

Spoiler

Zvt3MKI.jpg

Probably a place for a big piece of equipment.

BA1DGq9.jpg

YE8ufA9.jpg

wLy0yLI.jpg

And friend's photos of building that is like 70% flooded from my previous post.

H1GTtj3.jpg

Spoiler

T8Fiqmu.jpg

caUd34V.jpg

1 hour ago, Scolopax said:

Was this all supposed to be part of one (big) water treatment facility?

AFAIK yes, those were supposed to be a part of one big compound of buildings. In fact there is a Northern Waterworks Station located nearby and it is functioning.

GhNR7Rp.png?1 

Lower part of pic shows buildings from photos, upper part - NWS.

Few more pics from my hiking. Only one or two from each. It would be way too many of them... 

Vltava river, south of Prague

AnLajeV.jpg

Sázava river, just few kilometers away

AC7yeId.jpg

Pastviny dam, eastern Bohemia

0t67rwy.jpg

A tourist path over the Lužnice river near Tábor, south Bohemia. Once there was one of the main Hussite fortresses near this tunnel but close to nothing is left of it (Příběnice), it's some 10 km from the Hussite capital city Tábor.  

ghjcj08.jpg

Countryside near Česká Lípa, Northern Bohemia

XpYNIrT.jpg

Now something cultural, Kutná Hora without the crowds of tourists. This city was once one of the richest in Europe thanks to its silver mines which were the deepest medieaval mines in the world (around 450 meters under the ground at the end of 15th century). This fantastic place is also famous for its bone church which is decorated by bones of 40 thousand victims of plague and Hussite wars (and which is by some funny coincidence lcated just next to a factory of Philip Morris).  

aBefrNu.jpg 

Jizera mountains, north-eastern Bohemia, view towards Liberec city (hidden behind the hills) and its Ještěd mountain with a tower which won the 1969 Prix Auguste Perret architectural prize as the only building in our country. 

rg3L3Mg.jpg

A very local rain shower at the Sedlo mountain, northern Bohemia

S40CKux.jpg

View towards the German Saxony border, Lužice mountains, northern Bohemia (the boxy cliffs at the far distance are already in Saxony).

T5Cskq1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Meanwhile I did hundreds of kilometers more on foot and took thousands of photos. I will post one or two from every trip in several batches. 

Česká Kamenice town viewed from the ruins of its castle. Northern Bohemia. In the far distance it's Saxony (one of the boxy cliffs is the famous gigantic fortress Königstein). 

dsNBCAv.jpg

The so-called Mácha lake (in fact a large pond built in 14th century and named after 19th century poet Mácha who loved to hike around the countriside). Northern Bohemia. 

u2r3izN.jpg

Former artillery training range Jordán in Brdy mountains, central Bohemia. The heavy infantry cassemate on the picture was a testing object used for resistance trials (allegedly including 305 mm ammo but I didn't find any massive damage, who knows). 

Ow6AgnC.jpg

View towards the western border with Germany (basically all the hills on the horizont). Radeč natural park near Plzeň (Pilsen), western Bohemia. 

srMYtRt.jpg

View from Tetín cliffs, one of the oldest populated places in Czechia, on Berounka river. Central Bohemia. 

fZmxspW.jpg

View from Milešovka mountain after the rain, northern Bohemia.

n4jPMdY.jpg

Few days ago made a short trip to that abandoned water threatment facility i posted earlier, and sadly it is now is being demolished. Bulldozers are at location, biggest building already lost some parts. So those photos (and previous one in this thread) could be last one of that place or at least some of structures.

UpNaBzV.jpg

On top of big structure. 3 meters below me - body of water with unknown depth until floor level. Looking S-E in direction of main building.

Spoiler

0ldzaz0.jpg

Main building with new residential buildings of Kudrovo towering behind it.

jiV82Om.jpg

Same roof, N-E, hangar-like building, half-flooded.

m7YGNQn.jpg

Forest on top of that roof.

EmzXMmF.jpg

8x0vwOu.jpg

Excavator is visible on the left. One roof supporting element is lies fallen, with it's lower part still on the edge of 2nd floor

ADtRrzh.jpg

AYULdP4.jpg

GTQYoJw.jpg

Staircase is already demolished.

KxkvEND.jpg

Parts of 3rd and 2nd floors are now on the 1st and underground levels.

cRVHl5o.jpg

Unfinished hangar-like structure supports are demolished.

R8txSjs.jpg

Other buildings are still intact.

NxQ2BCF.jpg

69KqSWS.jpg

View in western direction

ut7YKaD.jpg

Next portion of trips.

View from top of Velká Deštná mountain, directly on the Polish border, eastern Bohemia (German border before 1950). Mountains in the distance are in Poland.

vHfTFQp.jpg

The magnifficent Pernštejn castle, south Moravia. This never defeated fortress is preserved basically in the state of the late 30-years war in which it played its role in helping to defeat 1645 Torstenson's Swedish army attempt to take Brno city and advance to Wienna. The 200-strong castle garrison made several raids on the Swedish forces besieging Brno and took around 200 prisoners. It also managed to break in the city with supplies. As a result Torstenson decided to send 5500 men to take the castle but the 11-days long fight ended not far from the famous scene from Monthy Python's Holly Grail (French castle siege). The attackers armed with only 3-pdr field guns didn't manage to take even the outermost line of defence despite having a nummerical advanteg of nearly 30:1.  

y10jFea.jpg

Typical countriside of lowlands along the Labe (Elbe) river. East of Prague. 

Jw57PgD.jpg

Berounka river, western Bohemia.

SjopM6F.jpg

View from Blaník hill, central Bohemia. Accoring to a medieval legend an army of knights is resting inside the mountain to rise up when the fate of the country is at stake.

ED3cJwC.jpg

Sázava river, central Bohemia.

DsDgnT1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Next portion, still many more remain. I am closing to 1000 km this year... 

Balloon in the sunset at the golf field near Karlštejn castle, south of Prague. 

O51jIuq.jpg

Krkonoše mountains seen from the top of a ski jumping tower. North-eastern Bohemia (behind the mountains there is Poland). 

M7QSKAz.jpg

"Tuscany" some 100 km north-east of Prague around the town of Jíčín (close from the previous place). So called Czech paradise protected natural area. 

kvMlFx0.jpg

Sázava river again. South of Prague with a balloon in the evening sun. 

TzUgWtg.jpg

View towards the iconic Bezděz castle from Vrátenská hora hill (the small white dot in the middle is a light reflection of the Ještěd tower mentioned in one of my previous posts).  

b2EPgqL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Next batch from my hiking trips. 

View roughly from the grave of Jaroslav Hašek (the author of the famous book The Good Soldier Švejk) towards the medieval castle of Lipnice nad Sázavou, Czech-Moravian highland area. 

IJYXEhE.jpg

View from the ruins of Ralsko castle sitting on a volcanic peak, northern Bohemia. This area used to be a Soviet military zone till 1990 and cyrilic writings can still be found on the castle walls.

LOUjM0Q.jpg

Lužice mountains, Northern Bohemia at the German border. 

gVXKqW3.jpg

Very speciffic countyside around Louny, some 50 km to the north-west of Prague. The photo is taken from a place which is probably the oldest European quartzite mine and a place which was inhabited since 2 million years ago. The oldest traces of buildings are 250 thousand years old. 

BmzhiF3.jpg

Valley of Jizera river with not just one but two castle ruins (Vranov - Pantheon and Frýdštejn), so-called Czech paradise natural area. Czechia has officially 461 medieval castles and their ruins (not counting huge number of chateaus) and with less than 79 thousand square kilometers it's really difficult not to find some. 

IvBE8eI.jpg

View from Radyně castle ruin (near Pilsen city) towards Šumava mountain range which  creates the south-western border with Germany and Austria. 

F388wx6.jpg

About a week ago had a chance to quickly get to abandoned water threatment facility from my previous post, too see what was left of it. Apperently not so much, main buildings are leveled, one long hangar half filled with water is used as concrete plate donor for "roads" made for heavy demo equipment. Didn't checked building deep in foliage, but i suspect it is not going to stand for long either. A bit sad that i discovered this place just several months before it becoming history.

20201017-145759

Spoiler

20201017-145805

20201017-150618

20201017-150713

20201017-150003

Spoiler

20201017-150011

20201017-150227

20201017-150245

• 3 weeks later...

Some more.

View from Kadaň monastery hill, north-western Bohemia. Bellow is a small dam on the river Ohře and in the far distance it's Klínovec mountain on the western German border.

OUVIzju.jpg 

Seč dam viewed from the clifs of Oheb castle ruins. Eastern Bohemia. 

gpjLhyp.jpg

Zbiroh castle, western Bohemia. The famous Art-Nouveau cycle The Slav Epic of Alfons Mucha was created under that glass-roof. During the WW2 the castle was used as SS headquarters for the Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren. 

eEDzjeg.jpg

Muddy Berounka river after strong rains. Western Bohemia. 

9uyoF4r.jpg

Countryside around Louny town seen from the south, North-Western Bohemia.

ySQwVq3.jpg  

Three views of the early October morning around Ustí nad Labem city, North-western Bohemia.

The sunrise.

lLo8gpD.jpg

The city and the Labe (Elbe river) somewhere under the mist.

3agVad0.jpg

The Labe (Elbe) river somewhere under the mist. 

tXAZb4R.jpg

• 1 month later...

Several days ago found interesting thing in park not far from my home, but wasn't sure it was what i though it is. Yesterday snow decided to actually show up (lol, 11th of December, good job General Winter) and thinking that it may help with better understanding shape on the ground i went back to check up this place.

I suspect what i saw was a WW2 era trench, judging by layout, location in relation to terrain features and a fact that there is a monument not far (in school's frontyard) dedicated to defence of Leningrad, claiming that frontline was somewhere here (monument itself is 3 "dragon teeth" concrete obsticles against vehicles, about 1.7 meters high).

Snow helped to see terrain features better, thanks to less of grass concealing it, but still even in this case not all angles allowed to show it well enough on photos, so crappy MS pain layout schematics of this place was made.

Some people would simply search on the internet for answer, but i decided to go for a bit more fun option and apply Sherlock Holmes stare to reach to conclusion and then check if it was right. You are also free to judge if it was right assumption.

20201212-150936

On the way to location.

Spoiler

20201212-150942.jpg

This is pretty often visited park, as it is close to city. 

20201212-153853.jpg

I mean it starts just on the other side of the street, heh. Buildings on the right were build mostly in 1980s, before than this region was relatively empty + some village houses. Those green structures on the left are totally not KGB watchtowers disguised as ornithologist's stations.

20201212-151229

Sun at highest point today. Winters are dark here and daytime is short, but during summer we have "wight nights".

At the site:

20201212-151411

On the left - lowland with a river/swamp. On the right between trees - object of my interest. Watching from West to East

Spoiler

20201212-151459

"Right wing" of this place. Watching in Southern direction

20201212-151720

End of "right wing"

20201212-151807

Watching from right side in Western direction

20201212-151723

There is a gap between "wings" of this trench thing.

20201212-151916

Not as obvious as on site - tryed to capture a gap between 2 middle "firing positions"  

So here is my scheme of this place

Trench-layout-1

Trench-layout-2

Located on the edge of forest and about 2 meters before downward slope starts.

Next batch... 

Děčín city and Labe (Elbe) river valey viewed from Sněžník mountain, north-western border with Germany.

iIwjkgJ.jpg

Teplice city and České středohoří mountain range viewed from Komáří Vížka peak on the north-western border with Germany. Not the best weather for taking photos with phone... 

hvExLpd.jpg

Forests near Kladno city, west of Prague. View towards Brdy highland.

aOEpPzQ.jpg

Labe (Elbe) river valey ner the German border in rather bad weather. 

QJgSvfo.jpg

Same place, view to the south-west towards Kletečná mountain. 

53tGd94.jpg

Sometimes you spend the whole day in fog and rain and than comes this. One October evening just few kilometers away from the previous place.

Xfxw0eX.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Another batch of trips from last fall. 

Labe (Elbe river) near Terezín fortress (and WW2 concentration camp) after heavy rains. On the horizont on the left side there's Házmburk castle

QLiW57t.jpg

Jince town with military training grounds in the forests behind as seen from Plešivec hill. Brdy highland, central Bohemia.

axKoeaL.jpg 

Křivoklát highland near Beroun, south-west of Prague. 

K20QQGj.jpg

Morning mist loosing the fight with the sun over the Labe (Elbe) river near Děčín city. Buková hora mountain with TV tower is visible on the horizont. 

WH95VmP.jpg

View from Blansko castle ruins near Ústí nad Labem city towards Krušné hory mountain ridge which creates a natural border with Germany.

o842HAK.jpg

České středohoří mountains.

X0Kwkie.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Few more shots from the autumn trips with a new phone.

The so-called Mácha lake and the countyside of the Česká tabule vulcanic hills in the northern Bohemia. Bezděz castle can be seen on the very right, Ralsko vulcanic mountain with another (small) castle ruin on the top is on the very left. In between there is Ještěd mountain barely visible on the horizont. 

2hA5IB2.jpg

The land of castles. The view is taken from the ruins of a small Oltářík castle towards the magnifficent Házmburk castle (the two towers on the right) and on the left there is another castle ruin called Košťálov. The low hill in the very middle of the screen is Říp - a mythical hill of our history, according to an ancient legend the Slavic tribe led by an elder Čech (Czech) kept travelling until they stopped at the hill, the elder climbed on the top and decided to settle around it. Somewhere under the mist behind Říp you could find Prague. 

S3cq7ag.jpg

The very same day and a view from my absolute favourite place - the cliffs of Lipská mountain. 

xKZXBbg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Photos from my trip to Krasnodar region to father's relatives in late December 2020/early January 2021. Later will post more, from different locations i visited there.

20201226-030742

Pulkovo airport. Our plane was scheduled for night take off, airport was nearly empty. Destnation of first flight was to Moscow, where we (father, sister, me) would change planes to one to Krasnodar city.

Spoiler

20201226-030754

20201226-052957

20201226-054345

De-icing

20201226-055450

20201226-055553

Night St.Petersburg

20201226-090158

Second plane.

20201226-103815

Descending for landing

20201226-110759

Somebody turned off snow inside of Krasnodar, there were no signle snowflake in it, even if all fields around it were covered by snow.

Novokubanks. Small town near Armavir. Basically a no-name town somewhere in Southern part of Russia. 

20201230-163314

Spoiler

20201230-162215

20201231-233129

20210101-160641

20201227-112450

20210104-142604

Property of stunt drivers (brothers). Sign says "no dissasembly [of cars]", which suggest to me somebody thought that this is some sort of car service, lol.

20210104-142657

BRDM-2 and a car with door-wings.

20210104-142846

A monument that was build relatively recently, was payed by donations of locals. August 1942-January 1943 dats are pretty much clear about what this monument is. AFAIK this hill became a grave for several thousands of locals during this time.

20210102-150738

Spoiler

20210102-151220

6680 is number of killed here, or at least found bodies.

20210102-151157

Location is hard to see from highway, and there are agricultural fields betwen them.

20210102-160019

Another hill that was used by Germans in 1942-43 as position for their artillery. Road to this place is a bit rough and after rain it becames bad enough to think about driving here on proper 4x4.

Spoiler

20210102-155715

20210102-155827

20210102-155924

20210102-155950

20210102-155913

20210102-155708

20210102-160247

20210102-160430

20210102-160434

20210102-160439

20210102-160441

20210102-160510

20210102-160514

20210102-160952

20210102-161037

20210102-161134

20210102-161503

20210102-161521

20210102-161615

20210102-161851

20210102-162732

20210102-162846

20210102-162854

20210102-162916

Forest nearby.

20210102-163900

Spoiler

20210102-164158

20210102-164433

Last rays from the Sun.

20210102-164541

Walked through forest to find a better road to drive back to uncle's home.

Kuban' river, trip to a small island in the middle of the river. Because of winter water dropped down enough to expose a patch of land to walk on that island. Location - 45.10428990836056, 41.0778501921291, early February.

20210104-143240

On the way to river.

Spoiler

20210104-144503

Kuban'. Niva 4x4 on the other side is visible.

20210104-144510

Small island - our target.

20210104-145105

Exposed river bottom, watching north.

20210104-145110

South.

20210104-145208

At the island.

20210104-145215

20210104-145830

Had to play around with sticks and pieces of wood  to get over that water.

20210104-150808

20210104-151428

20210104-152106

20210104-152054

Doesn't look structuraly stable.

After we walked from one tip of the island to another, we crossed back and walked through small forest nearby.

20210104-153058

Spoiler

20210104-152945

20210104-153005

20210104-153116

20210104-153108

20210104-153155.jpg

20210104-153227.jpg

20210104-153240

20210104-153400

20210104-153432

20210104-153902

20210104-154105

Leaving forest.

On the way back to home.

20210104-154232

Spoiler

20210104-154628

Bottom of the river isn't a bad road, if you have ATV, lol.

20210104-155024

20210104-155501

20210104-155511

20210104-155956

20210104-160446

20210104-160537

20210104-161110

20210104-161256

• 1 month later...

Few days ago made a trip to Pushkin with a friend, a small town near St.Petersburg to buy some parts for his car. After job was done we decided to check out 2 abandoned places i saw in this town a month ago.

Spoiler

First location was military garage for trucks, but places was looted and picked appart, nothing worthy to look at.

Second place was way more interesting. Looks like some sort of Soviet production facility that wasn't finished. Warehouse looking buildings:

Spoiler

This one was probably administrative building.

Spoiler

Balconies and roof of administrative building:

Spoiler

• 4 months later...

Today me and a friend made a trip to 2 places to explore. First one wasn't good enough and actually quite dangerous to be inside. Building looks like a pre-1950s contruction for my untrained eye and suffered a fire (still smells, even if fire damage looks to be old-ish).

Located at southern part of the city, near one of the main railroad logistical station of St.Petersburg ("Sortirovochnaya"). Just 30-50 meters away is located a pretty similar looking administrative building, but it is in good shape and used by Russian Railroad company ("RZhD"), a monopolist owner of railroads in Russia.

Spoiler

We decided that some trespassing is better than getting hit by a piece of debree, and moved to other place. On the way to it made a short stop to have a walk in a park. 

Monument to Special Forces soldiers

Spoiler

On the way out we were observed by a white crow

Other place was Soviet nearly finished city trams depot, located on Eastern part of the St.Petersburg, at the unfinished Marshal Blucher Avenue. Before getting to it today, i did a "recon" of this place about 2.5 months ago. Place is surrounded by wire fence as construction works are happening in whole area.

Before that, this structure was used for several years as a paintball game location, but not much left from that, except bunch of tires inside and few small wooden structures.

June photo. View on the main building of the complex from avenue. Knowing that big abandoned building are getting leveled in our part of the city, we decided to not wait end of contruction here and take a look before this place might be gone.

Spoiler

Map of the area. Abandoned tram depo in upper middle section, in the center - new depo for privately owned tram lines, first in Russia. To the west - electrical substation. South is occupied by warehouses, a really big ones.

Map i made for a friend showing that getting inside is not going to be easy because of contrustion works. Red are fences, yellow are entries, but both of ones i saw ere supervised/had guards. Orange shows eart moving/digging/street building areas, they had plenty of workers and machinery present on site.

Tried to go down the fence and see if there were good places to sneak in, but nothing quickly exploitable was found.

Southern side of old depo is occupied by new one, which is obviously not a place you can walk in aimlessly and without a pass.

View on the old depo through modern. 

We arrived, saw nearly no people at work (weekend evening) and open gates. So we walked into entrance right next to our target, climbed over a small ravine right next to a sheet metal wall and quickly made our way into a foilage.

Photo i made during exit from the site.

Spoiler

First floor is flooded, unsurprisingly. Climbing to 1st floor windows looked like an option, by we decided to follow old footpath.

Somebody burned tires at this place.

Eastern edge of depo

Middle section of roofs probably were left for big windows or something similar.

New depo through windows of the old one.

After exploring whole open depo part we moved to administrative piece of this structure. It is long and have several dark corridors and rooms, 2 main stairs in the big and visible over bushes structure on the first photo of tram depo from June.

Spoiler

El cheapo flashlight i bought for like 2 US rubles is usefull here, to not bump into something and get your phone to travel into a hole in the floor right into flooded subterranean level.

2 staircases in boxy brick structures were placed next to each other. This is Eastern one.

Probably an event hall

Highest accesable point of the building.

Looking to the west. New street/road and trucks are visible, with electrical substation visible on the background.

Watching N-W. Some industrical buildings/warehouses were build relatively recently. Most likely after few more of such warehouses this depo is going to be under aim for leveling and freeing more space for additional space.

Overlooking roofs of previously shown open depos, S-E.

One the way down. In case of misstep you have options of either falling down or falling out of the window.

Phone camera had a bit of hard time seeing through darkness of those corridors, even with help of flashlight.