Sturgeon's House
Khand-e

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

6 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

At 1:20, i recognized a operative with "tactical cheeks" - "Khishnik"/Hunter. 

0:40 The police force the detainee to crawl on the floor like a caterpillar)))

It is in Russian, but man, footage speaks for itself. Video titled "The worst self-defence shotgun".

The Bandayevsky Shotgun "RB - 12" is probably one of the worst guns for self-defense, but at the same time one of the best for collecting 

• Magazine loading can be done with at least 3 hands 
  • Rounds can move in magazine so they are needed to be hold in place
  • Before loading magazine a special catch should be moved out of the way
  • Follower inside of this mag can also move around and it is made out of wood material
  • When magazine is inserted, shooter must press special pedal during operation in order to engage catch on a magazine with specail hook inside of this wonderful shotgun and same pedal is used for mag release
  • All rounds left inside of mag will drop out if magazine will be pulled out/released
  • During shooting a wooden button on pistol grip should be pressed
  • Very long leight of pull on a trigger
  • In videos made by creator of this weapon all people that were given his rifle to shoot were swearing 
  • Gun can self-disasemble during shooting
  • Can jam in "forward" and "rear" positions
  • Stock will unfold anyway when you run the action, and there is no way to fix stock in folded position during shooting
  • 50 made, number 14 on the video.