Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Neither am I, the flaws I see in that test are par for course of what I have seen on the internet comparing the two.

Although to be fair much of that is people who own M-LOK and people who own KeyMod flinging shit at each other.

27 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

So H&K killed the XM25?

Kind of fucked up, that had a lot of promise.

Honestly, I had a thing for the XM25, but it's been an awfully run program by HK.  And I think things like the 40mm Spike have superseded it in lethality for CDTE, without the need for an additional platform.\

Tho I reallllllly liked what I had heard about the 25mm thermobaric round.

3 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

So H&K killed the XM25?

Kind of fucked up, that had a lot of promise.

So development of oversized grenade lunching AK/PP 2000 stopped... Bolt is oversize AK/PP 2000(at least it look like that for me) Sights(optics and all systems around in general) of such type are not that uncommon. Programmers are not hard to get. What they are developing in this thing for so long and how they fck up delivery.

http://imp-navigator.livejournal.com/612524.html

IRSG ordered to copy AK-103 and OSV-96, Yuri Lyamin thinks this was done because - "It seems that the IRGC is fed up with the fact that Iranian developers can not give them a reliable new product for mass replacing old copies of AK. The name AK-133 seems to have been taken according to the Iranian tradition, when the names of the copies retain a completely or partially original name".

"I would not be surprised if Iran bought the license for AK-103 production with the first lots that were received last year. Deliveries of such weapons to Iran in general are not particularly advertised, about the purchase of AK-103 last year it became known from the Iranian official sources, and from our side, no comments and details of the contract were given. With OSV-96, a similar story is possible."

javan sarbaz (12)