Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

What is interesting with Trump is how he is always on Offense and always pushing the envelope. With traditional politicians, they will sit on political capital. A George W Bush would simply sit around for weeks and months if he got a slight bump in the polls.

Trump has taken the good poll numbers he's received from the federal government's hurricane response and his UN address on North Korea and - like a savvy investor - parlayed those profits into this NFL controversy, which is an easy win since most Americans are opposed to protesting during the Anthem.

It seems to me that the left attracts a lot of closet racists, supremacists, masochists and sexist people.

Sexist examples being how one can say that woman and men are equal, for then to demand support for woman so that they can end up with the same result. And example here is a gender quota. It was enforced here to improve equality. But when you think about it, it is actually extremely sexist, demeaning the woman that climbed to the top the proper way and being a passive way to state that woman are not capable of reaching leader positions without aid.  And it hurts business. I have a friend that is a storage worker. The company used to only hire boys around the age of 16-17, because they were just as hardworking and efficient as men. They would also guarantee to make more value than say a 18 year old, since they would leave for collage a year later. People under 18 are also paid 4,5 dollars less an hour, which makes them cheaper too. They hired no woman. Why? Because woman in general er less physically fit for the job. It requires a lot of upper body strength and stamina, which males already have over 40% more of when they hit puberty on average. This causes woman to be less efficient and cost the company more.  Also all the guys I talked to that worked there loves the job, excellent pay and a lot of work hours, while the woman hates it, too exhausting and too much work. Of course when the feminists got to know that this company was almost 100% male at the storage they attacked the PR of the company, calling them sexist. This forced the company to selectively not hire boys until they could reduce the gender difference. Which is ironic, since it is also sexist. They now hire woman between the age of 18-25 because they are more physically fit than underage girls.

When it comes to closet racists I see it in the way people treat black people for example. I have a friend that likes to pull the "black card" as he calls it, basically, if the person that accuses him of something is not black, he will call them racist, which makes them instantly try to convince him that they are not, then he goes free, since he is black. I also see a lot of people treating black people like they are kids, letting them get away with ludicrous things because they are black, and society is racist apparently. One big irony is in the US, where these people claim that there is nothing wrong with black communities, and the outcry every time a policeman arrests a black guy. It is a fact that black people disproportional make up most violent crime and homicides. This is why we should focus on fixing the problems in the communities, rather than focusing on their race as many closet racists do. Parenthood and seems to actually be the biggest problem here. 

To specify supremacists: People that believe that since we are so rich and developed we have to intervene and force ourselves on others. We must go to poor countries to help the poor people there, since they can't support themselves. We must build schools and give them food and shelters that collapse the moment the camera crew leaves. But of course we are not going to improve their infrastructure or help them create jobs, because who would could we help then and take in as refugees?  My former teacher works to help the Nepal people, they have done great things to improve the society there. Built power plants, factories, hospitals, psychiatrics and much more.  When the earthquake hit Nepal, all the mayor humanitarian organisations came with wide news coverage and cried about how horrible it was. They set up temporary shelters and claimed that they helped out people. But when the news coverage died off two weeks later, they all left and the shelters collapsed since they were simple wood and plastic constructions.  My former teacher almost fell into despair because of that, how little the "humanitarians" actually cared. We also have the got damn white helmets, a "non-profit" humanitarian organisation that happens to be funded by the US and Britain, that just happens to aid terrorist organisations like Al-Qaida. They travel in convoys with them, and when Russia bombed this convoys, media screamed about Russia bombing humanitarian convoys. Just ignore they fact that they actually participate in the fighting and preform war crimes on camera, which can be found all over the web. They also stage propaganda, a good example is where a person has a huge smile on his face in a hospital scene, thinking he is off cam, but but then he realizes he is on cams and suddenly acts all depressed and despaired. Aleppo boy is also a great example, his father admitted that it was all fake.  Russia is so fed up with the white helmets that they do a second strike on their target later, so that they take out the Al-Qaida supporters. 

That's enough ranting for me today .

3 hours ago, LostCosmonaut said:

Anybody know any good burn wards that aren't located in Canada?

A scumbag so bad even Canada won't take her?   They took in that little terrorist fuck who who then sued and got millions..... but they won't take Manning, that some funny shit right there.   Does anyone else miss the days people were hung or shot for treason?

Manning's weird.

2 hours ago, Donward said:

What is interesting with Trump is how he is always on Offense and always pushing the envelope. With traditional politicians, they will sit on political capital. A George W Bush would simply sit around for weeks and months if he got a slight bump in the polls.

Trump has taken the good poll numbers he's received from the federal government's hurricane response and his UN address on North Korea and - like a savvy investor - parlayed those profits into this NFL controversy, which is an easy win since most Americans are opposed to protesting during the Anthem.

Ginger-Smallpaws is on a right roll at the moment, is there anyone that he hasn't offended yet? 

PS - Wait a minute.....Did you say he got good poll numbers for the UN address?  F**k me!  We're doomed! 

:abuhajaar:

7 hours ago, Ulric said:

People want to watch football, not have politics shoved down their throats. The advice that I've gotten for business is to remain as apolitical as possible. Even in the firearms industry, you really need to keep it in check. Not everyone is going to think what you think, and if you aren't a political commentator, people probably aren't coming to you for political commentary.

Ya fuckin think?

tzoW7t6.jpg

170727-hillary-clinton-book-mn-0710_3559

Answer #69

Anthony Weiner gets hard time

Anthony Weiner got a stiff dose of reality Monday as a judge slapped him with a nearly two-year sentence for sexting with a 15-year-old girl — a heinous crime that cost him both his marriage and his freedom.

Manhattan federal Judge Denise Cote rejected defense pleas to spare Weiner any time behind bars and instead ordered him to spend 21 months in a federal penitentiary, saying she needed to make an example of the high-profile pervert.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

Yeah...

Having such poor judgment to hire as your deputy chief of staff/campaign chairwoman someone who is married to Anthony Weiner will kind of hurt you in the polls.

19 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

Amen.

NhpaIIA.jpg

They even got a repeat author for one of those

15 hours ago, Ulric said:

Left wing guy: "That it's ridiculous! The KKK member waking down the street with his white hat on and no two cents to rub together CAN'T be a racist because he can't effect his prejudiced on anyone."

KKK member can't be racist.......

I'm surprised a left wing type could even articulate to say that there's a state where the KKK isn't racist

Ummmm.....Am I alone in thinking this is really a bad idea (Paywall, but the title says it all TBH):  https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to-curb-russian-military-flights-over-american-territory-1506402871

The last war you guys had on your own soil involved muskets FFS!  Are you really so desperate to try the up to date version?  I don't think you'll enjoy it very much. 

:holeinthewall:

I have to grudgingly admit that Victor Davis Hanson gives a very level-headed analysis of Trump's policy.  I don't know how accurate it is, but it is at the very least level-headed, which puts it drastically ahead of the curve:

Mister VDH is very hawkish towards Iran, something which does not particularly endear him to me.  That said, he clearly has more than a few brain cells to rub together and is articulate on top of it.

His argument here, that Trump isn't any sort of radical, and only really wants to bring back the fast-rolling good old days of the Clinton and Reagan times, seems plausible.

11 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Ummmm.....Am I alone in thinking this is really a bad idea (Paywall, but the title says it all TBH):  https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to-curb-russian-military-flights-over-american-territory-1506402871

The last war you guys had on your own soil involved muskets FFS!  Are you really so desperate to try the up to date version?  I don't think you'll enjoy it very much. 

And yet the Norks objecting to B1B overflights will be seen as agressive.

On the topic of closet sexists and racists in the left I think it might be some sort of sociopathy. A strategy of "they'll never assume I'm disgusting if I virtue signal hard enough!" and "Don't look at me, these guys are the problem!". Amusingly, as time has gone on, a lot of the biggest virtue signalers who fought gamergate ended up being accused of the things they decried

I'm on mobile now so that's the best article I can get but you get the point. "The progressive doth protest too much."

On Weiner, I had long heard that Huma was quite....close with Hillary. Innuendo intended and that Anthony was a political marriage. The speculation that I saw revolved partially around the legal out of being able to decline to testify against a spouse. There's a lot more too it than that simple remembrance but I find the idea amusing.

1 hour ago, Lostwingman said:

On the topic of closet sexists and racists in the left I think it might be some sort of sociopathy. A strategy of "they'll never assume I'm disgusting if I virtue signal hard enough!" and "Don't look at me, these guys are the problem!". Amusingly, as time has gone on, a lot of the biggest virtue signalers who fought gamergate ended up being accused of the things they decried

I'm on mobile now so that's the best article I can get but you get the point. "The progressive doth protest too much."

On Weiner, I had long heard that Huma was quite....close with Hillary. Innuendo intended and that Anthony was a political marriage. The speculation that I saw revolved partially around the legal out of being able to decline to testify against a spouse. There's a lot more too it than that simple remembrance but I find the idea amusing.

The hard left is famous for projecting their own negative attributes onto political opponents.

On 9/26/2017 at 2:55 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

The Russian military is completely incapable of putting boots anywhere near the US.

8 hours ago, Lostwingman said:

I think it was Arthur Chu? One of the Asian anti-gamergaters who looked like their head had been stuffed in a trash compactor as a child. Anyway, that guy keeps flip flopping from being an outspoken SJW and a white supremacist (no, really).

55 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

The Russian military is completely incapable of putting boots anywhere near the US.

Define "near". It's only like 60 miles across the Bering Strait to Sarah Palin's house...

(Yeah, I know Caribou Barbie lives in Wasilla).