Jump to content
Sturgeon's House
T___A

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

SIGN OUR PETITION! (give us your fucking email goyiiiiim!!!)

 

 

 

Whew that guy gives no fucks about openly buying people off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sturgeon said:

SIGN OUR PETITION! (give us your fucking email goyiiiiim!!!)

 

 

Ezra Levant should be slow roasted on a spit.  What a scumbucket.  Totally not surprised at the behavior. When you are so much of a scumbag that you get blacklisted at the Sun, well...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

Shared on FB.  TY Nate. That's legitimately of public interest up here in Canuckistan. Ezra has some pull, unfortunately.

 

It's funny that up in Canada people could already smell his shit, but Rebel built a US presence for YEARS without anyone sniffing it out.

I did wonder why there were so many Canadian alt-right commentators, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Donward said:

Regarding the Moore thing, the governor of Alabama needs to suspend the election and give it a redo in 6 months.

 

Meanwhile, people are posting videos of themselves destroying their coffeemakers because Keurig pulled their advertising from Hannity over his comments supporting Moore.  I hope an automaker doesn't do the same, I would hate for these people to have to torch their cars as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the result of Media Matters doing their usual shitbag thing and going after people who advertise on right-wing media with manufactured "public" outrage. Keurig also advertises with plenty of other media outlets, so their involvement with Hannity was purely business. ITYOOL 2017, coffee makers are politicized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

 

Meanwhile, people are posting videos of themselves destroying their coffeemakers because Keurig pulled their advertising from Hannity over his comments supporting Moore.  I hope an automaker doesn't do the same, I would hate for these people to have to torch their cars as well.  

 

Eh, Keurig apologized to Hannity and the boycott is off. Well, mostly off. If one is to believe Cuckbart's reporting - not a habit I am given to - Keurig is still boycotting Breitbart. Although I didn't know Keurig advertised there...

 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/14/despite-keurigs-hannity-apology-alleged-breitbart-boycott-remains/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Legiondude said:

Joe Biden has decided to make an appearance on TV to tell his loyal Democratic viewers that the guy who shot the Texas church shooter should not have a "semi-automatic assault rifle"

 

Then again, this is Joe "Buy a shotgun" Biden

 

The worst thing about the Biden "buy a shotgun" meme is all the tactitard guys going around drooling, "Hurr, hurr, look how bad shotties are at everything" see this video of girls being made to do stupid shit with their boyfriend's pistol grip piece of garbage firing 3 inch magnum shells. Wen, no, buying a shotgun is actually a great idea. Get one with an actual stock and a practical length barrel and you can use it for just about anything including deer hunting, bird hunting, trap shooting, or sending some gangbanger screaming to hell.

 

Not meaning this as a complaint against you Legion. Just saying...

 

Edit: This rant of mine probably is better served for the gonz section of the forum though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So despite claims of no prior contact, Moore presided over a divorce proceeding that his accuser was a party in back in 1999. Further, it sounds like the "yearbook signature" evidence may have been forged, as it was signed the way that Moore's assistant would sign documents for him, and is similar to the way the papers in the divorce documents were signed......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ulric said:

So despite claims of no prior contact, Moore presided over a divorce proceeding that his accuser was a party in back in 1999. Further, it sounds like the "yearbook signature" evidence may have been forged, as it was signed the way that Moore's assistant would sign documents for him, and is similar to the way the papers in the divorce documents were signed......

 

I have seen ‘internet experts’ say that the yearbook signature used two different inks, and that it used a title he didn’t have at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cnn: Moore is a rapist! We have very old and unreliable proof!

 

Alabama voters: ok... So you just got this information. Coincidentally, during the run up to an election. 

 

Cnn: look! We have this easily fakable picture of a yearbook signature!

 

Alabama voters: right, ok. Still seems like convenient timing. Like, I get that sexual assault is wrong. No one is disputing that. But these allegations are from years ago, and the media has been known to stretch truths to sway elections. And I'm not sure how these allegations stop him from doing his job. I mean, bill Clinton did his job and probably was a way worse guy in this regard. 

 

 

Cnn: breaking! All Alabama residents are terrible hypicrits who love under aged rape! 

 

Alabama voters: that's not at all what-

 

Smarmy internet jerkoffs: haha the Bible says no pedophilia, you ignorant Southerners sicken me.

 

Alabama voters: you know what, fuck it. He gets my vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

Can: Moore is a rapist! We have very old and unreliable proof!

 

Alabama voters: ok... So you just got this information. Coincidentally, during the run up to an election. 

 

Cnn: look! We have this easily fakable picture of a yearbook signature!

 

Alabama voters: right, ok. Still seems like convenient timing. Like, I get that sexual assault is wrong. No one is disputing that. But these allegations are from years ago, and the media has been known to stretch truths to sway elections. And I'm not sure how these allegations stop him from doing his job. I mean, bill Clinton did his job and probably was a way worse guy in this regard. 

 

 

Cnn: breaking! All Alabama residents are terrible hypicrits who love under aged rapists! 

 

Alabama voters: that's not at all what-

 

Smarmy internet jerkoffs: haha the Bible says no pedophilia, you ignorant Southerners sicken me.

 

Alabama voters: you know what, fuck it. He gets my vote. 

 

And the day after he wins.

 

Cnn: How could this have happened?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×