Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

Yes, this most certainly established a hard link between Russia and Trump, because we all know that WikiLeaks is a Russian puppet, and they wanted to make sure that Hillary didn't win. Having the same goals as someone is basically the same as directly coordinating with them, right? That makes them guilty of the crime of colluding........ That's totally a crime, and not just something pulled out of someones ass to make it sound like a crime. Trump also colluded with 63 million white supremacists Neo-Nazis to steal the election from Hillary.

So 13 Russkies have been indicted by a federal grand jury for interfering in the 2016 election. Have we seen Loooser today?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

The indictment says that a Russian organization called the Internet Research Agency sought to wage "information warfare" against the United States by using fictitious American personas and social media platforms and other Internet-based media.

While that effort was launched in 2014, by early to mid-2016 the defendants were "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton," the indictment charges.

You know, there used to be a time when the Soviets decided to influence an election, it meant an entire government would fall to the red banner of revolution; another domino having fallen.

Today the Russkies can barely scrape together the wherewithal to buy a few Facebook ads while trolling normies on Twitter.

Sad!

13 hours ago, Ulric said:

So, this is damaging to anyone how?

Do you perhaps have a minor aneurysm every time Trump speaks? Do you hang on the word of the news media monopoly every day? Do you go to sleep every night in your bathtub with every door deadbolt fearing right wing death squads?

I think you might know the answer.

13 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

The media seems to think it proves collusion.    

All it says to me is the guy who knew for sure hillary was a currupt cunt didn't want her to win... 

BUT SHE IS A WOMAN. IT WAS HER TIME.

1 minute ago, Lostwingman said:

Do you perhaps have a minor aneurysm every time Trump speaks? Do you hang on the word of the news media monopoly every day? Do you go to sleep every night in your bathtub with every door deadbolt fearing right wing death squads?

I think you might know the answer.

BUT SHE IS A WOMAN. IT WAS HER TIME.

She so old, do you really think she gets "Her Time"?

I had previously noted that Trump's polarizing personality makes art about him ambiguously for or against him.  Now this has gotten so far that I can't tell if the news is supposed to be pro or anti Trump.  Take, for example, this new report that Trump has been having so many affairs with Playboy models that he has a well-developed system for keeping the news from leaking out.  Am I supposed to be shocked at the cold-blooded duplicity and lustfulness of the man, or am I supposed to be shocked at just how virile that makes him sound?