Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

4 hours ago, Mogensthegreat said:

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/babies-toddlers-held-in-tender-age-facilities-in-texas-1259678787715

Actual pictures of the tent facilities:

Image result for tent facilities immigrant

Image result for tent facilities immigrant

DRUMPF IS HITLER GUYS!! HE'S PUTTING THOSE INFANTS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!! THIS IS THE START OF A  RACE WAR!!!

Those tents have A/C, they are living better than I am right now, we're having a heat wave!

4 hours ago, Belesarius said:

35026582_1739974202704642_25492819917741

Hrm. Sucks when you get turned down service.

Businesses are free to turn down money. Why they would do that, I have no clue, but it's their choice. This just shows the stupidity of the people running the business. As a rule, if your business isn't politics, then keep politics out of your business. If you dig down deep enough, you can find all sorts of stories about Christian, Republican, and Tea Party groups being refused service at restaurants and other establishments simply because of their political and religious beliefs. The tolerant and open minded people who run those establishments are very clearly opposed to bigotry and discrimination. It never makes any big news because the people who are turned down service just take their money elsewhere and leave it at that.

53 minutes ago, Ulric said:

Businesses are free to turn down money. Why they would do that, I have no clue, but it's their choice. This just shows the stupidity of the people running the business. As a rule, if your business isn't politics, then keep politics out of your business. If you dig down deep enough, you can find all sorts of stories about Christian, Republican, and Tea Party groups being refused service at restaurants and other establishments simply because of their political and religious beliefs. The tolerant and open minded people who run those establishments are very clearly opposed to bigotry and discrimination. It never makes any big news because the people who are turned down service just take their money elsewhere and leave it at that.

They didn't do anything wrong, but it sure was stupid:

4vf6mBJ.png

14 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

I just... Hahahaha, wow, I have no idea how you can type that with a straight face, man.

Pretty easily.

The outside view is that you guys are in the Tiberius-Nero phase. Place the pol of your choice anywhere along that continuum.

9 hours ago, Toxn said:

Pretty easily.

The outside view is that you guys are in the Tiberius-Nero phase. Place the pol of your choice anywhere along that continuum.

No I mean, US politics are fucked up, but versus South African politics? C'mon...