Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

2 hours ago, Lord_James said:

Just happened, I took a screen shot of it cause that’s history right there :lol:

When I got it my thought was that there are going to be people who think that it's a warning that the right wind death squads are gonna be on the street at any time.

There are rumors James Baker testified behind closed doors testimony to that was really damaging to Mueller probe, and now Mueller has a press conference set up for tomorrow?

Is this another orchestrated October surprise co-ordinated by the Dems with Saint Mueller, or another crushing blow to the Dems, when he says there was no collusion? 

Yeah, and there have been reports of lawyers leaving the Mueller probe and going back to regular stuff, a sign they are closing down.  

I expect the Dems to go even more stupid/insane now, their narrative if falling apart, their lies are coming our, their true character has been exposed.   They arrested a Dem staffer for doxxing and a bunch of other crap.   I expect actual violence against Republicans and Republican politicians next. 

Maybe the decent Democrats out there will wake up and vote out the crazy idiots they are currently electing if there are enough left. 

2 minutes ago, Legiondude said:

The vote on closing the debate on Kavanaugh's nomination occurred today, Lisa Murkowski voted against, Joe Manchin voted for. It moves on to the final vote tomorrow evening after a 51-49 record

So even if Merkowski stays a no and Manchin changes his mind, a 50-50 tie gives VP Pence the tie-breaker. I’ll call it a win.

And West Virginia Democrat Joe Manchin will vote to confirm Kavanaugh (bringing the total to 51).

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sen_JoeManchin/status/1048300503099170817?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Meaning that America need not have been violated, forced to listen to a 53 minute verbal rape train from Maine’s senator.

Edit: The Leftist histrionics on Manchin’s Twatter feed is glorious.