Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

Speaking of assassinations, I guess Snoop Dogg really doesn't like Donald Trump very much.

It must be a hard knock life for Cordozar Calvin Broadus, Jr. translating the ability to mumble incoherently and shimmy while smoking an excessive amount of marijuana into more wealth and fame than anyone can hope by financially exploiting two decades of white, suburban, college frat boys desperate to come off as inner city gangsta by listening to Snoop Dogg's musical offerings. 

Truly the American Dream has failed Mr. Dogg.

23 hours ago, Donward said:

Speaking of assassinations, I guess Snoop Dogg really doesn't like Donald Trump very much.

It must be a hard knock life for Cordozar Calvin Broadus, Jr. translating the ability to mumble incoherently and shimmy while smoking an excessive amount of marijuana into more wealth and fame than anyone can hope by financially exploiting two decades of white, suburban, college frat boys desperate to come off as inner city gangsta by listening to Snoop Dogg's musical offerings. 

Truly the American Dream has failed Mr. Dogg.

Counterpoint: Snoop is a fucking national treasure and knows full well what he's doing at any given moment. He's also proof that weed really does adversely affect cognitive ability, as without the limitation of about a hundred spliffs a day he'd be in danger of accidentally becoming a chess grandmaster and/or discovering new branches of theoretical physics in his spare time. Which would completely ruin the sweet gig he has going right now.

Maddow got stumped hard.  Hyped up having Trump's tax returns, only to have 2 pages of his 2005 stuff saying he made $150 million and paid $38 million in taxes.  Even CNN is saying Maddow was stupid for hyping this nothingburger up as much as she did.  It's labelled as a client copy too, so some people are theorizing it was Trump making another move in his game of 6D chess.

4wplRa8.png

Obama's was 19%, MSNBC Comcast is 24%.

It's a pretty strange world where the one person in the administration that is willing to talk about the dangers of climate change is the Sec of Defense.  

https://www.propublica.org/article/trumps-defense-secretary-cites-climate-change-national-security-challenge?utm_campaign=sprout&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=1489506030

46 minutes ago, ApplesauceBandit said:

Maddow got stumped hard.  Hyped up having Trump's tax returns, only to have 2 pages of his 2005 stuff saying he made $150 million and paid $38 million in taxes.  Even CNN is saying Maddow was stupid for hyping this nothingburger up as much as she did.  It's labelled as a client copy too, so some people are theorizing it was Trump making another move in his game of 6D chess.

4wplRa8.png

Obama's was 19%, MSNBC Comcast is 24%.

Simply embarrassing.

pWWzMYy.jpg

2 hours ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

Maddow is an idiot.  These forms prove nothing.  Even progressive sites like Huffpo are pointing out how stupid this story is.

I love how breathlessly she reported that. She looked like she'd just been asked out by the homecoming king.

Which of course would never happen, since Maddow's way too ugly, so I guess she had to settle for "breaking" the story about the homecoming king's tax returns.

For someone that so many people desperately want to believe is incompetent, Trump sure is BTFOing his enemies right now.

Of course, I think there's a pretty good argument to be made that they're doing it to themselves, but still.

31 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

The Dems prove once again they are the party of violence, micheal savage was assaulted by some douche who is now claiming savaget attacked him. Yet the same guy attacked Savage also assaulted a bystander who tried to help Savage who is in his mid 70s

Let's, uh, not ascribe the actions of one violent partisan asshole to the entire party.

2 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Its not even close to just one incedent. Wacko lefty groups in california have been doing this shit for months.

I know. But it's not most of the party, and it's not how most people in the party behave.

It's a sizable minority that the party puts up with and even uses, and that reflects badly on the party, but I really don't want to get into partisan warfare here on the forum.

10 hours ago, Donward said:

Hillary said she is now ready to come out of the woods.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/18/hillary-clinton-ready-come-woods/

Presumably this means there is now a gingerbread house available for rent.

Nope, she handed it over to Podesta to setup as a new Pizza place!