Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

3 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

Now that's just ridiculous.

I mean, come on!

They drew Japan-tan as having enormous tits!  Yeah, as if!

I used to pal around with a Japanese gal with size Ds. Granted, she was Hafu, so maybe the Greek mom had something to do with her... upbringing. 

1 hour ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

OK time for the Mueller probe to be shut down and agents to go to jail.

The most damning part is it was outright hidden. Not even redacted, but simply not there in texts given to Congressional oversight.

5 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

The most damning part is it was outright hidden. Not even redacted, but simply not there in texts given to Congressional oversight.

Yeah, I bet it was that corrupt scumbag Rosenstein, he's been fighting all this stuff coming out since it makes him look like a corrupt pile of shit. I love how his recommendation of firing Comey was then used to start the bullshit Mueller probe.  Now we have irrefutable proof Comey deserved top be fired for numerous things! 

I guess Obama's real legacy is corrupting the FBI, IRS and Justice Department!   See guys, he was an exceptional president!

7 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

OK time for the Mueller probe to be shut down and agents to go to jail.

You do know that Mueller fired these two from his team months ago.

As to the idea of firing people because they have political opinions, last I checked we had that right in the USA.  

21 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah, I bet it was that corrupt scumbag Rosenstein, he's been fighting all this stuff coming out since it makes him look like a corrupt pile of shit. I love how his recommendation of firing Comey was then used to start the bullshit Mueller probe.  Now we have irrefutable proof Comey deserved top be fired for numerous things! 

I guess Obama's real legacy is corrupting the FBI, IRS and Justice Department!   See guys, he was an exceptional president!

I find it amusing how Trump supporters seem to have two very different standards by which they judge the actions of their beloved Trump and anyone they perceive as opposed to Trump.  As Trump himself said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."  So Rosenstein is a "corrupt scumbag."  Honestly, I don't know if he is or not.  But I am not going to take it on the word of someone that can't seem to notice that Trump regularly wipes his ass with the US Constitution and legal code.

1 minute ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

You do know that Mueller fired these two from his team months ago.

As to the idea of firing people because they have political opinions, last I checked we had that right in the USA.  

This is where Walt makes excuses for an agent who said he would prevent an elected leader taking office. 

Walt, are you really defending a guy who sounds like he was running a conspiracy to keep Trump from taking office?

Are you aware of how corrupt the IG report made the FBI look? 

See Walt, if the FBI had done this shit to Obama I would be just as offended,  you seem to be ok with all this corruption because it's only hurting Trump. That and you openly stating your mind can't be changed on Trump, no matter what, really gives you a credibility problem on these subjects. 

6 minutes ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

I find it amusing how Trump supporters seem to have two very different standards by which they judge the actions of their beloved Trump and anyone they perceive as opposed to Trump.  As Trump himself said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."  So Rosenstein is a "corrupt scumbag."  Honestly, I don't know if he is or not.  But I am not going to take it on the word of someone that can't seem to notice that Trump regularly wipes his ass with the US Constitution and legal code.

LOL, this is where Walt, tries to get snarky about a Joke, to attack Trump followers and fails. 

You get that was a joke right?

What attacks has Trump made on the Constitution? Since you directed that little passive aggressive attack at me, just what do you think I have defended Trump on when he was attacking the Constitution or legal code? 

Edited by Jeeps_Guns_Tanks

22 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

This is where Walt makes excuses for an agent who said he would prevent an elected leader taking office. 

Walt, are you really defending a guy who sounds like he was running a conspiracy to keep Trump from taking office?

Are you aware of how corrupt the IG report made the FBI look? 

See Walt, if the FBI had done this shit to Obama I would be just as offended,  you seem to be ok with all this corruption because it's only hurting Trump. That and you openly stating your mind can't be changed on Trump, no matter what, really gives you a credibility problem on these subjects. 

Did you not read the actual report?  Democrats were the ones that got hosed by Comey's inappropriate actions, not Trump.  Unless you think that the FBI bringing up the Hillary email two weeks before the elections somehow helped Hillary's campaign rather than hurting it.  So actually, liberals are the ones that should be most upset by this report.  Anyhow, the report notes that while they found that errors were made in judgement and procedure, they note that they did not find evidence of bias.

31 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

I guess the Kremlin also has "political opinions", eh?

The list you provided is a pretty good reason why we should all want to be concerned with the possibility that the President of the USA is somehow connected to the Kremlin, a regime with values diametrically opposed to our own.  It would probably be a good idea to have an investigation to figure that out. 

Just now, Walter_Sobchak said:

I lost my sense of humor regarding Trump a long time ago. 

And your objectivity,  (you did after all state a religious hatred of the man that can't change) but why don't you go back and point out where Trump has shit on the Constitution and we trump Followers have lapped it up. 

Just now, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

And your objectivity,  (you did after all state a religious hatred of the man that can't change) but why don't you go back and point out where Trump has shit on the Constitution and we trump Followers have lapped it up. 

Please google the Emoluments Clause.  

13 minutes ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

The list you provided is a pretty good reason why we should all want to be concerned with the possibility that the President of the USA is somehow connected to the Kremlin, a regime with values diametrically opposed to our own.  It would probably be a good idea to have an investigation to figure that out. 

But not a good reason to cast an askance eye at FBI agents trying to disrupt our political process?

Just now, Walter_Sobchak said:

Please google the Emoluments Clause.  

That doesn't help your credibility...  If he were breaking the law, in any way, on that the Democrats and media would have been all over it.  They are are not that incompetent.  :AHDOTCOM:

Frankly, that's far less concerning than Obama using the IRS to attack conservative groups and individuals, but considering your track record support corrupt government agencies that probably doesn't bother you either, am I right? LOL

2 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

But not a good reason to cast an askance eye at FBI agents trying to disrupt our political process?

The FBI has done plenty of shitting things for many, many years.  I just think it's weird that of all the things that have finally gotten right wingers all excited is a report showing that the former head of the FBI acted inappropriately to help get the Republican candidate elected.