Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

58 minutes ago, Donward said:

I know the 1980s were the best decade ever and the peak of human civilization, but this 24/7 news coverage of the Kavanaugh party debacle has been the worst Breakfast Club remake ever.

Yeah, at this point, it's clear, this was all political games by the Democrats, they found a crazy woman to use for their purposes, and expect everyone to just accept their shit with no evidence at all.

#metoounlessyournotadecomcrat

22 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah, at this point, it's clear, this was all political games by the Democrats, they found a crazy woman to use for their purposes, and expect everyone to just accept their shit with no evidence at all.

#metoounlessyournotadecomcrat

Which makes me wonder about the political strategy used by both the Republicans and Democrats.

Are the Republicans a bunch of cucks afraid to confront a #MeToo accuser? Or are. They just giving the woman enough rope to hang  herself and the D’s?

As for the Dems, do they really think this will derail Kavanaugh or are they counting on enough Republicans to pussy out? Or do they truly believe this helps gin up support in November?

1 hour ago, Donward said:

Which makes me wonder about the political strategy used by both the Republicans and Democrats.

Are the Republicans a bunch of cucks afraid to confront a #MeToo accuser? Or are. They just giving the woman enough rope to hang  herself and the D’s?

As for the Dems, do they really think this will derail Kavanaugh or are they counting on enough Republicans to pussy out? Or do they truly believe this helps gin up support in November?

Yeah, it's hard to tell on this case, because for the most part, the Dems have a very weak case, and the Reps are handling it almost perfect this time.  They should stop giving in and just call the vote, it's pretty clear, the Democrats assuming everyone is a drooling idiot(the only way to believe their side), and will just believe their bullshit, no matter how stupid it is, its backfiring at an ever-increasing rate.  

To exploit this, Republican politicians need just a little spine and a touch of balls, and I'm still not sure they've grown these things.  Some are still afraid of being painted as a racist, or sexists, even though, they will be by the left, no matter what they do, not understanding, the left, and media have overused those labels to the point they mean nothing, and not standing up for you base, because of this stupid fear, pisses your bases off.  The whole why Trump won, and why he has support thing. 

1 hour ago, Donward said:

Game Over?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/23/us/politics/kavanaugh-senate-calendar.html

Kavanaugh has a calendar from 1982 showing him as either out of town or preoccupied with sports or other social outings; it does not list attending a party at the house mentioned by the accuser. 

How did the Russians get access to the calendar tho?

3 minutes ago, Legiondude said:

Nope, just the first shot spent. Another woman brought up an allegation tonight that Kavanaugh "exposed himself" to her once in college, and Michael Avenatti has made a statement that he's representing a 3rd accuser to come up in this business week

Of FFS!!!

It was the 1980s fer chrissakes!!!

Next they’re going to accuse him of leading a panty raid, installing closed circuit spy cameras in a sorority, and sleeping with the head cheerleader on a Moon ride while disguised as the star quarterback.

10 minutes ago, Donward said:

Of FFS!!!

It was the 1980s fer chrissakes!!!

Next they’re going to accuse him of leading a panty raid, installing closed circuit spy cameras in a sorority, and sleeping with the head cheerleader on a Moon ride while disguised as the star quarterback.

The Dems must have gotten a new injection of bribe money from Soros. 

1 hour ago, Legiondude said:

Nope, just the first shot spent. Another woman brought up an allegation tonight that Kavanaugh "exposed himself" to her once in college, and Michael Avenatti has made a statement that he's representing a 3rd accuser to come up in this business week

There will be more. 

Many, many more acts to come in this circus, Stay tuned for further amusements.

SGotMhT.gif

4 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

MORE BODIES FOR THE PYRE! WE WILL SMOKE THE GOP OUT!

I fully expect the next accuser to come forward and say that when he was five they saw Kavanaugh burning an anthill with a magnifying glass.

Dn0mJm8WsAAX2kI?format=jpg

This was posted on my FB feed.

Not making any claims as to veracity, or providence.

I'll say this though... if he was involved in that kind of conduct he has no business being a Judge, let alone being on the highest court in the US.

8 hours ago, Belesarius said:

I'll say this though... if he was involved in that kind of conduct he has no business being a Judge, let alone being on the highest court in the US.

Yeah it's called a smear campaign, Bele.

9 hours ago, Belesarius said:

Reading a few news stories on this, the allegations by Stormy Danials’ lawyer seem... anachronistic. That Kavanaugh ran a rape gang who’d “run train” on chicks? 

That’s in addition to the lack of corroborating witnesses to back up this new witness who claims to be drunk at the time.

10 hours ago, Belesarius said:

Typical DC bullshit. Let me show you how is done.

Bele, when was the last time you beat your child?

How often do you beat your child?

Do you prefer to use a belt or other item when you beat your child?

What's the most effective method you have found to hide the evidence that you beat your child?

It's that simple. Publicly publish a list of questions like that about a controversial and important figure, and you will get a bunch of morons believing that the person in question is a child abuser. No evidence required.