Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

28 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

Our glorious leader has been ignoring my messages this morning. 

Hmmmm.....

12 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

A better article from the BBC. Also, LOL crazy guy was a Hispanic Republican.

There are screen shots and videos floating around showing that voter registration may have been altered after the fact to say that he is a registered Republican. It's possible that those are doctored, as well, but this whole thing still doesn't add up. Either way, the guy has a history of being a whack job. Considering everything that has happened lately, what with Christine Ford's ties to the IC, the shit show that has been the Mueller investigation, all of the political violence against the right that goes unreported, etc, this whole bomber thing seems to be tailor made for an October surprise.

This guy is almost a perfect caricature of what the left thinks that Trump supporters are. Just like the fake bombs that were sent, this seems like an over exaggerated prop.

26 minutes ago, Ulric said:

There are screen shots and videos floating around showing that voter registration may have been altered after the fact to say that he is a registered Republican. It's possible that those are doctored, as well, but this whole thing still doesn't add up. Either way, the guy has a history of being a whack job. Considering everything that has happened lately, what with Christine Ford's ties to the IC, the shit show that has been the Mueller investigation, all of the political violence against the right that goes unreported, etc, this whole bomber thing seems to be tailor made for an October surprise.

This guy is almost a perfect caricature of what the left thinks that Trump supporters are. Just like the fake bombs that were sent, this seems like an over exaggerated prop.

Referte aut morimini.

53 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

Apparently this guy was a native American?

I've seen unverified claims that he was a male stripper.

Edit: apparently he will get a life sentence for each bomb if they were functional.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332a

He could be a Filipino claiming to be an Indian.

Which would be funny...

4 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

Apparently this guy was a native American?

I've seen unverified claims that he was a male stripper.

Edit: apparently he will get a life sentence for each bomb if they were functional.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332a

The "bombs" will be made functional. Rest assured.

10 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

Given how insane this guy is I wouldn't be surprised if it was just his piss bottles.

Probably just whatever small arms propellant was on sale at Academy, or similar.

Makes for a lot of smoke and a bit of fire, but in a plastic pipe, hardly an explosive.

But it will be sold as being equivalent to comp B, regardless of how impractical and unlikely to detonate the ridiculous contraptions were.

Here's my tinfoil hat take on this bomber. He's a result of the FBI,  he'd been egg'd on and pushed by an agent into acting so that he could be intercepted. I think the FBI does this kind of thing regularly, trying to infiltrate groups or locate weirdos to push them forward and get them to do something they wouldn't otherwise do. 

Another thing to note is that almost all of the people targeted have security details that check incoming mail. Didn't some of them get into the offices buildings where the person was? This whole event looks rotten.