Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

2016 Presidential Election Thread Archive

Tied

What the fuck is wrong with your country?

dAN16N3h.jpg

Yeah, I hate it when people are at an event and are trying to film it with their I-phones. Just ENJOY the event in the moment people! Put down your hand held devices and just participate.

What the fuck is wrong with your country?

dAN16N3h.jpg

only the larger gentlemen in the middle is doing something close to the Hitler Salute you dingis 

Besides, they're just waving. Hell the Syrians have a Salute identical to the Nazi's but that dosent make them Nazi's. Actions speak louder than human gestures that go back centuries 

Wait, what? I'm supposed to be upset that people are waving with their right hands?

Screw that shit.

I stand by my original statement. Put down your flipping phones and stop trying to photograph or film an event when you're a hundred yards away from the action with something that has a lens the size of fish scale.

only the larger gentlemen in the middle is doing something close to the Hitler Salute you dingis 

Besides, they're just waving. Hell the Syrians have a Salute identical to the Nazi's but that dosent make them Nazi's. Actions speak louder than human gestures that go back centuries 

I had assumed what he was bitching about was that 46 people support Trump.

dAN16N3h.jpg

Something that is kind of interesting from an electoral demographics viewpoint, assuming as Sturgeon said that 46 people are supporting Trump in that photo, it looks like there are at least two and as many as five individuals who are a racial "minority" in that photo. The Republican party is labeled as a party of "Old White Men" so often that it doesn't even need repeating, it's so accepted. 

But what I've noticed at Trump rallies is a larger number of minorities who are in the audience, particularly Blacks. In 2012 Mitt Romney got something like 8 percent of the African American vote if I recall correctly. Donald Trump will never attract a majority of Black voters but if he were to break the 15 percent mark in a general election it would be historic.

In this photo, which was obviously taken to perjure Trump support, the guy in the lower left in the red "Make America Great Again" ballcap looks Black. The woman to his left looks like a minority, although it is difficult to tell the nationality; Hispanic? Pakistani?. The woman on the bottom right whom the blonde gal with curls is speaking to looks like she is a minority.

Finally - and this is a stretch - the two women behind Blue Dress woman look like they could be Hispanic. 

Now obviously everyone else in that picture is your standard American middle or lower middle class white person. Many of them are middle aged. I see a Veteran ball cap of some sort. Dumpy NASCAR looking fan guy in the black wrinkled shirt and curved-bill ballcap is right out of any rural high school. 

Most Trump supporters I know like him because A: he'll bring jobs back to America and/or B: he is a political outsider. 

There are racists/bigots/wehraboos that support Trump, the the vast majority are good people that don't understand the cost-benefits of free trade and disregard Trump's own cronyism. 

Big and large they are good people though, but there is still the element that provides the stereotypes and that element should be ridiculed and marginalized. 

Most Trump supporters I know like him because A: he'll bring jobs back to America and/or B: he is a political outsider. 

There are racists/bigots/wehraboos that support Trump, the the vast majority are good people that don't understand the cost-benefits of free trade and disregard Trump's own cronyism. 

Big and large they are good people though, but there is still the element that provides the stereotypes and that element should be ridiculed and marginalized. 

its almost like, and bear with me hear for a second, a good stock of voters that support any candidate are good natured folks that are voting for what they believe will make America a better place and arent goosestepping nazi's or pink haired feminists despite what the internet will have you believe

shocking 

its almost like, and bear with me hear for a second, a good stock of voters that support any candidate are good natured folks that are voting for what they believe will make America a better place and arent goosestepping nazi's or pink haired feminists despite what the internet will have you believe

shocking 

Yes.  Whackos of all stripes appear to be common on the internet, but are less common in real life.  Whackos are good at making lots of noise on the internet to make themselves appear more numerous (and that's basically all they're good at).

Nah, some guy at a trump rally kinda held his hand like the Nazi's did, i think its time to assume everyone who supports wears the Henirch Himmler holiday limited edition boxers 

Given his girth, I think you mean Herman Goering edition silk panties.

good luck finding those with the collectable Morphine scratch and sniff still intact

i think they had a kickstarter up recently to begin another run of those along with gender bended Japanese school girl versions of the German high command, but its backers where all arrested on unrelated sexual predator charges 

Trump's mouth when he talks bothers me more than anything. One of my poli sci teachers that tutored us in public speaking passed that particular nitpick onto me. He went mental whenever someone would contort their lips or see the glisten of saliva when somebody talked.