Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

2016 Presidential Election Thread Archive

Tied

So a Black Trump supporter curb stomped a white protester in Arizona yesterday while the protester's girlfriend watches while wearing a KKK-style hood.

#BlackLivesMatter

Also does this video count as T__A c u ck pron?

The pants-shitting has begun;

I would definitely seriously consider it, yes, money be damned(yes, I'm serious: I'd rather be homeless in Trudeau's Canada than living in fear under Trump!)

Some other people may try to remain optimistic, perhaps, in the event of a Trump presidency.....but I have to be honest about this: I'm a straight white dude myself and, as much as I might want to hope otherwise, I know damn well that, in reality, even I wouldn't be okay, thanks to me not being a hard-right conservative(that, and having ADD and having been unemployed only makes things worse).....and if even I wouldn't do well in Trump's America, then what does that say about everyone else? (Here's what: women and minorities would be downright screwed, for one.) And, btw, Cruz would be just as bad, and maybe worse.

I too have found that talking about and/or quoting Trump around most people in my dorm can be an activity sure to produce entertainment.

Somebody wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk and college students shit themselves; http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/emory-university-students-protest-donald-trump-chalk-article-1.2574972

“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe”

"…I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school.”

Welp...

The National Enquirer is alleging that Ted Cruz had affairs with at least five different mistresses, one of whom is one of Donald Trump's campaign spokespersons.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/

The Conservative Treehouse - which is pro-Trump - has some interesting musings.

#CruzSexScandal was apparently one of the trending items on Twitter, whatever the fuck that means. There are a lot of humorous takes on LusTED" and "CheaTED".

At this point, I don't give a shit about sex scandals anymore unless they involve cover-ups or illicit money changing hands. I'm more concerned about who is in bed with big corporate donors. However I can't see this as helping the Stop Donald Trump movement at all.

The Enquirer has gotten some scoops before. But this one is just so incestuous involving staffers on Trump's AND Carly Fiorina's campaign. None of which I care about unless money - specifically donor or PAC money - is being doled out as hush money or some seedy slush fund.

I'm skeptical but, but...

This whole campaign season has been weird.