Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

2016 Presidential Election Thread Archive

Tied

Gary Johnson would never get 5%, hence the issue. I would hoping he would last time around.

If not Rand, I honestly *prefer* Trump over the other repubs. I don't like his ego, I don't like where he stands on certain things, but his foreign policy is the only one that keeps us clear of WW3.

Not with that attitude he isn't. 

Trump's FP trades increased tensions with Russia for increased tensions with China. I don't know if I'd take that deal. 

Why would anyone take what Trump says as what Trump actually means or intends?

Take Trump's platform, and throw it out. Think about who Trump is as a person (a sleazy, mediocre businessman). Would Trump be a good president? He would make us thankful for how little the position matters, I think.

^This^

Why would anyone take what Trump says as what Trump actually means or intends?

Take Trump's platform, and throw it out. Think about who Trump is as a person (a sleazy, mediocre businessman). Would Trump be a good president? He would make us thankful for how little the position matters, I think.

I don't. But Trump has a thing for China though. 

I was debating driving thirty minutes to the caucuses last night, but then I decided to play terrible tanks games instead. I'm not sure if I got the better end of that deal or not. 

Are you a democratic voter with strong opinions? If so the turnout was utterly terrible and it'd be the closest your vote would come to something other than statistical noise.

Stef Molyneux's videos changed my opinion on Trump a little bit. Sleazy? Sure, but what president in the past 30 years hasn't been. At the very least one could argue not taking massive donations from corporates makes him appear less sleazy than his opponents. 

Stef Molyneux's videos changed my opinion on Trump a little bit. Sleazy? Sure, but what president in the past 30 years hasn't been. At the very least one could argue not taking massive donations from corporates makes him appear less sleazy than his opponents. 

If Molyneux is changing your mind, it's time to become more close-minded. ;P

Watch how he closes his eyes when he eats. He totally is ignorant of his surroundings. What if a leopard appears, the Donald will lose precious reaction time. I'd personally want a leader who eats with their eyes open, always scanning the terrain. A predator.

2015-07-03-endorse-this-ted-cruz-machine

article-0-002F5BC100000258-765_634x528.j

CDdrEpGWAAALzax.jpg

I can't find any pictures of Bernie Sanders eating food so he must be some sorta robot. 

I'm terrible.