Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

2016 Presidential Election Thread Archive

Tied

We'll see how the investigation unfolds. But my money is on a disgruntled member of that church.

Maybe? I heard sorta the same conspiracies after the NC GOP Office arson. 

I'll just be boring and assume that Anti-Trump people burned the GOP office and Pro-Trump people burned down this church. Call me crazy. 

My first thought is that leftists desperately want Trump to be a child rapist, but little girls don't seem like his kind of sleaze to me.

Not saying the case shouldn't be taken seriously (isn't Epstein supposed to be a creep?), but that it would surprise me less if it were fabricated.

I've kind of wondered why Trump hasn't been hammered more than that one time back in the GOP debates about vaccinations by Hillary. My guess is that they focused group tested the issue and women voters are also anti vaxxer.

I've wondered the same thing.

And then I remembered that candidate scientific literacy has never been an election issue.

I've kind of wondered why Trump hasn't been hammered more than that one time back in the GOP debates about vaccinations by Hillary. My guess is that they focused group tested the issue and women voters are also anti vaxxer.

Not wrong. A lot of Anti-vaxxers are MLM using, stay-at-home FB moms who buy into all sorts of stupid crap.