Sturgeon's House
  • Similar Content

• By Sturgeon
      I've spent the past few years building a database of rifle and submachine gun masses for research purposes. This archive contains masses of some 145 weapons and their accessories. Please do not share this outside of this forum.

Download link.
    • By Wiedzmin
      have question about 12.7x99 AP M2 cartridge  WWII time books gives muzzle velocity for AP M2 - 895 m/s for 45in barrel, modern days firing tables and manuals gives 856 m/s for 45in barrel, which is correct, or both correct but 1st for WWII and 2nd for modern dayes cartridges ?
    • By Conner Webb
      So after doing some sluething on my state laws, I discovered some pretty major loopholes in handgun ownership for those under 21 (I’m 19)
      From what I’ve gathered and from what I’ve been told by those I know in law enforcement and those currently serving in the military, I can legally own a handgun and actually carry the handgun in my vehicle even though I’m not 21 due to some loopholes in handgun and firearm ownership laws. 
      What would be a good starter handgun to buy as my first handgun? I would like to buy one now and then get my CCW and use that handgun for when I’m legally allowed to carry it on my person. I personally wouldn’t mind carrying SOME full sized handguns like a Glock 17 or M&P 2.0
      Also what would be a good starter AR to get that’s below $1,000; that’s another firearm on my list to soon get.
    • By Sturgeon
      This thread is for suggesting contest subjects for the forum to participate in!