Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect

11. Khand-e

Khand-e

• Similar Content

• By LostCosmonaut
      Originally posted by Rossmum on SA;

Looks pretty good for the time.
    • By Wiedzmin
      have question about 12.7x99 AP M2 cartridge  WWII time books gives muzzle velocity for AP M2 - 895 m/s for 45in barrel, modern days firing tables and manuals gives 856 m/s for 45in barrel, which is correct, or both correct but 1st for WWII and 2nd for modern dayes cartridges ?
    • By That’s Suspicious
      So after doing some sluething on my state laws, I discovered some pretty major loopholes in handgun ownership for those under 21 (I’m 19)
      From what I’ve gathered and from what I’ve been told by those I know in law enforcement and those currently serving in the military, I can legally own a handgun and actually carry the handgun in my vehicle even though I’m not 21 due to some loopholes in handgun and firearm ownership laws. 
      What would be a good starter handgun to buy as my first handgun? I would like to buy one now and then get my CCW and use that handgun for when I’m legally allowed to carry it on my person. I personally wouldn’t mind carrying SOME full sized handguns like a Glock 17 or M&P 2.0
      Also what would be a good starter AR to get that’s below $1,000; that’s another firearm on my list to soon get.
    • By Sturgeon
      This thread is for suggesting contest subjects for the forum to participate in!