Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Forum Improvements and Changelog

Collimatrix

On 9/8/2017 at 6:56 PM, ApplesauceBandit said:

As a self-identified meme creator, I might make some content to add when I feel inspired to make something.

That would be appreciated.

Do you have any idea why the new "like" reaction image displays as black and white before you mouse over it?

Oh, yeah.

September 9, 2017

Corrected the "like" reaction image.

1 hour ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

We need the scene from the Shining where blood rushes from the elevator doors. 

.gifs and animated things I'm honestly not that good at, I typically just work with still images.  Not tonight, but I could probably still do it since it sounds like just a matter of converting a video clip to a .gif.

I've also got the issue of cancer being the only thing coming out of photoshop when I open it up.

glg9gBB.png

September 13, 2017

I created a new subforum, uh, "ballistic science" or something.  I forget what it's called.  Anyway, there were a lot of threads in the tanks section that were sort of about tanks, but they were more about the scientific principles behind the operation of armor and weapons that happened to be mounted to tanks.  There were a few threads in infantry that fit there too.  So I moved them.

13 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

September 13, 2017

I created a new subforum, uh, "ballistic science" or something.  I forget what it's called.  Anyway, there were a lot of threads in the tanks section that were sort of about tanks, but they were more about the scientific principles behind the operation of armor and weapons that happened to be mounted to tanks.  There were a few threads in infantry that fit there too.  So I moved them.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I've added a couple emoticons:

:pacify:

:collimatrix:

:headbutt:

Also, I have decided that some gifs will be large and some small, depending on context. I understand why @LostCosmonaut and others want small gifs, and we will keep some gifs small if it makes sense to do so (examples are "death cookie" and "sicko"). Other gifs need to be large, for obvious reasons.

In light of this, I have added a large version of "fucking metal":

:fuckingmetallarge: