Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Forum Improvements and Changelog

Collimatrix

March 29

Just to clarify, the Discord is set up to dump all new members into the "Mud Serf" category.  Mud Serfs cannot see the contents of the server nor can they post.  Or something like that.  It's basically an anti-spam measure.

If I recognize your username I will immediately move it from the "Mud Serf" category to the "Contributor" category, unless you're forum nobility, etc.  I do check it at least once a day.  You don't need to prove yourself or anything like that.  This is just a regrettable but necessary measure in this day and age.

6 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

March 29

Just to clarify, the Discord is set up to dump all new members into the "Mud Serf" category.  Mud Serfs cannot see the contents of the server nor can they post.  Or something like that.  It's basically an anti-spam measure.

If I recognize your username I will immediately move it from the "Mud Serf" category to the "Contributor" category, unless you're forum nobility, etc.  I do check it at least once a day.  You don't need to prove yourself or anything like that.  This is just a regrettable but necessary measure in this day and age.

Although what if folks DO want to prove themselves. Like by reciting an epic poem they created recounting all of the Wehraboos they've slain in single combat? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...