Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Fuck What Anyone Says; Violence to Chickens is Both Entertaining and Wholesome

Collimatrix

I do not advocate wanton cruelty to animals.  I am firmly in agreement with the late senate procedural expert Robert Byrd on the subject of dogfighting.  Dogs are sensitive, naturally kind animals with souls.  They're like children.  Anyone who is needlessly cruel to dogs condemns their soul to a terrible fate.

All galloanserine birds are morally different than dogs.  They are filthy, smelly, bloodthirsty rapists.  They have cannibalistic acrimony where a soul should be.  Dogs need to be starved and abused to fight to the death.  Two male gamebirds need merely see each other, and they will immediately consent to a fight to the death.  Here is a series of pictures of sage grouse fighting for a lek.  Steamer ducks will attack and kill other ducks because ducks are chaotic evil.  A number of ducks and geese have spikes of bone on their wings so they can club and gore each other to death more effectively.

5xUVSaU.jpg

This is a chicken that has been de-beaked.  In large commercial operations, chickens must be de-beaked or they will kill each other.  Chickens are also chaotic evil.

Cock fighting isn't a moral evil.  Cock fighting is simply not cock-blocking these vicious, horrible little animals and allowing them to express themselves the way they want to.  Who are we to deny them?

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Processed 85 pounds of chicken (15 birds) into separately packaged bird pieces which are now vacuum sealed and in our freezers. Traded our salmon for a fellow farmers market vendor's poultry. 

There is something intrinsically wholesome in dealing directly with where your food is grown and your friends who do the growing. And I'm glad we were able to take Otter along to the farm again so she can look and interact with the critters. 

Sadly no photos since my phone got killed by Bristol Bay and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

Cladistics is so made up it hurts. 

I love how gene theory and modern genetic sciences have fucked taxonomy/cladistics so hard.

Traditional taxonomy is the made-up one.  Cladistics works fine, provided that there isn't horizontal gene flow.  This makes it perfectly valid for larger-scale relationships, but things can get a bit fuzzy at a small scale.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:23 PM, Collimatrix said:

Traditional taxonomy is the made-up one.  Cladistics works fine, provided that there isn't horizontal gene flow.  This makes it perfectly valid for larger-scale relationships, but things can get a bit fuzzy at a small scale.

The usefulness of traditional cladistics has waned greatly in the last few decades.

Have you ever looked into duck cladistics or taxonomy? There is quite the hotbed of duck categorization debate.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

West Virginia chicken fucker wanted for New York subway rice cooker bomb scare.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/rice-cooker-bomb-scare-suspect-larry-griffin-ii-has-prior-bestiality-arrest/

Cops believe Larry Griffin II, of Bruno, is the same man caught on CCTV leaving two rice cookers in a subway station, sparking an evacuation in Lower Manhattan around 7 a.m. during the rush-hour commute.

According to police in West Virginia, Griffin was charged in 2017 for showing a video to a minor that involved him having sex with a chicken. The case is still pending.

“There is some type of deviant behavior there, obviously,” a West Virginia police source said. “In technical terms, there’s something that ain’t right with him.”