Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

3 hours ago, SPARTAN ARMED said:

The american give us if we need !!!!!!! i like to see in idf vehicles like mantis mrap its futuristic.

I am not sure if you are real, a bot, someone who is a WUM, or just dim. Please think before you post. I know something about armoured vehicles, but try not to post here unless I have something to contribute. Just in case I look stupid. Perhaps you could do the same? 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:12 AM, SPARTAN ARMED said:

p1720954_main.jpgWhy idf didnt put a 30mm turret on achzarits ! 

Please, go read this thread. And then read it again. And then take a half an hour to think about what you've read. And then, maybe, you can consider posting again.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:15 PM, skylancer-3441 said:

"relatively"
It's much narrower, compared to what could be expected given Namer's width when measured by tracks -
partly because of those antimine seats and because of whatever is located behind them on this pic:

Spoiler

7mSdfaJ.jpg 
MKhRGoQ.jpg

in the end soldiers seat in wery tight knee-to-knee configuration, although on those two pics its partly because of backpacks they wearing.
YBlz9wU.jpg
vAKbycj.jpg
VlN8DGF.jpg

different seats + not wearing backpacks inside = much more spacious, look at this Bradley photo:
QEYHcNH.jpg
or T-15 Armata, to that matter:
5LEc49E.jpg

Actually, Namer has enough space

22 hours ago, VPZ said:

Actually, Namer has enough space

Without having a definition of what you mean by "enough", I have no idea what that statement means - also I woud guess that requirement of fitting 6'4-6'5 with gear and may be even winter clothes for extreme cold conditions was not in your mind.

And that instragram photo does not even have people sitting iside this vehicle, so it basically shows nothing on that matter.

10 minutes ago, skylancer-3441 said:

Without having a definition of what you mean by "enough", I have no idea what that statement means.
And that instragram photo does not even have people sitting iside this vehicle, so it basically shows nothing on that matter.

Enough space to leave the vehicle easy.

49400115-2207724516146868-25417592298813