Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Terror Attacks and Active Shooter Events Thread

Donward

Just now, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Anyone notice the change in tone with the left, a lot of them were talking repeal the Second Amendment.

We need a Transgender, furry, Buddhist Monk to light themselves on fire in protest of something to get their minds of this incident. 

There is no way in hell y'all will repeal the 2nd Amendment.  There are too many people in the middle of the spectrum, and even hard corps lefties who want SOME gun control who are pro 2nd for that to happen.

The problem is that the Republicans are bunch of whipped dogs and will cower in the corner whenever the left threatens to call them bad names on the TV. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fair number of them go along with gun control just so the media won't call them names for a  day or two.

1 hour ago, Belesarius said:

A swift kick in the nuts for using anything by Brietbart as a source.

That being said, I'm ok with this. Free speech doesn't mean there isn't consequences.

Can't trust them alt-right neo-nazi white supremacists Islamophobic homophobic xenophobic cisgendered heterosexual white male patriarchs, can we?

9 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

I'm skeptical.  Having seen similar stunts, my guess is that the food truck was deep in the red, and the owner decided that this was his opportunity to do something "stupid" and get out while the getting was still good.

You make yourself out to be this stone-cold, stoic, cynical badass. But look at you, trying to find the hope and logic in the hearts of these hippies. Bless you.

3 hours ago, Ulric said:

Can't trust them alt-right neo-nazi white supremacists Islamophobic homophobic xenophobic cisgendered heterosexual white male patriarchs, can we?

It's a quality issue. I'm pretty left wing for here, and I wouldn't post Daily KOS links without heavy backup to go along with.

So the UK Daily Mail is reporting an anonymous call girl whom the shooter frequented described him as a 9/11 Truther and conspiracy theorist who thought the whole thing was an inside job by the government.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959970/Vegas-prostitute-says-Stephen-Paddock-enjoyed-violent-sex.html

Finally! Something about this event that makes sense.

BTW, LOL at the current Internet conspiracies claiming the Las Vegas shooting was an inside job by the government...

The Daily Mail article linked to by  @Donward  claims it is a list of phone numbers.....However it is the Daily Mail.

55 minutes ago, Donward said:

BTW, LOL at the current Internet conspiracies claiming the Las Vegas shooting was an inside job by the government...

It's always an inside job by the government.....Apparently!  (Overcompensating for Kennedy much?)  :P

Well the Vegas timeline just got thrown on its head, the security guard confronted Paddock before he started shooting.

That means the guard might have forced Paddock to start his attack before finishing his preparations (that neat stack of unused casket mags).