Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Terror Attacks and Active Shooter Events Thread

Donward

12 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

They are not covering this being stopped by an armed citizen before the cops got there in my local news.  I mean of course not right, cause then they could immediately start talking about the second Amendment being evil. 

Huh, whodathunk.

Background checks work on GIGO, good guy with a gun on hand beats Cops ten minutes away, and "folks are getting fucking tired of the "gunz-r-eebil" spin". 

Shitlords will still try and spin this event as an example for more gun control.  Note them, and vote against them. May the almighty fuck be upon them.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:56 PM, Collimatrix said:

I live off of 87, ~20 minutes the other direction. Nuts that something like this happened so close. Apparently nearly half the dead were children and this had to do with him targeting his fucking mother in law. As much as I want to be relieved that it wasn't racially motivated and that I won't see riots around me, I just can't with the level of inhumanity in that act.

Some takeaways:

Good Guy With A Gun (GGWAG) used an AR-15 (with an EOTech), but his magazine wasn't loaded. He was stuffing loose rounds into the mag after he realized what was happening.

GGWAG did not even attempt to shoot the bad guy in the armor, believing it would do no good. He aimed for weak spots (and made hits).

Bad Guy (BG) had a "SWAT" helmet, which I take to mean some kind of ballistic helmet with a face mask or visor. 

The "Media" won't leave GGWAG alone, and he says he "feels like a prisoner" in his own home. Good job, Media.

BG apparently died of blood loss from gunshot wounds while driving away from the scene. These wounds appear to have been inflicted by GGWAG.

In GGWAG's opinion, the AR-15 he used was one of the key reasons he was able to fight the bad guy. Knowing how tough it is to shoot a handgun under stress, I agree.

3 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

I wonder how many people with criminal records the Air Force has failed to inform the FBI of.

It's been an open secret for a loooong time that GIGO is a huge issue with the NICS system. But of course, nobody actually wants to fix it, they just want more gun control.

Honestly, if the NICS system worked properly, it would be pretty much all the gun control this country would ever want.

5 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

It's been an open secret for a loooong time that GIGO is a huge issue with the NICS system. But of course, nobody actually wants to fix it, they just want more gun control.

Honestly, if the NICS system worked properly, it would be pretty much all the gun control this country would ever want.

What would you do to fix it?

"CHAINSAW BAYONET" FUCKING LOOOOOOOOL

I love how they say "what we know" as if it's some secret Chinese weapon that's only been seen in blurry photos. No, you doofuses, you can go see one in your local gun store down the street.

And of course no mention of Stephen Willeford and his AR-15. Hey, I'm trying to push a narrative, here!