Sturgeon's House
Donward

Terror Attacks and Active Shooter Events Thread

Subway station, that i tried to use to get to cinema today (Thor, in English, cinemalocated in center of the city) was closed (second time today). Fist time - somebody left his bag in undeground part of station AFAIK. Other ways to get to city center in rush hour were not quick enough, which means sorry Thor, i will watch you next week. 

On 07.11.2017 at 4:10 AM, Lostwingman said:

I live off of 87, ~20 minutes the other direction. Nuts that something like this happened so close. Apparently nearly half the dead were children and this had to do with him targeting his fucking mother in law. As much as I want to be relieved that it wasn't racially motivated and that I won't see riots around me, I just can't with the level of inhumanity in that act.

I understand that feeling, very disturbing.

http://www.fontanka.ru/2013/02/08/196/big.1.html

In 2013 FSB arrested islamic/jihadist recruiter next to the street where i live (although technically near old railroad and outside of main city blocks). In april we (our city) had first in my memory suicide bomber in subway, my sister was 15 minutes late to the train on Technological Institute, she could have been in the train in which that islamist exploded if her friend wasn't late. 

On 11/11/2017 at 11:26 AM, Ulric said:

Whoever said that clearly wasn't beaten enough as a child.

Or enough, throughout the whole of their miserable existence.