Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Competition Suggestions

Sturgeon

6 hours ago, LostCosmonaut said:

I'd prefer 1940-50, since that would let us go with California's response to the previous competition, which is the general idea we'd been kicking around on discord.

Or if we want to do 1930-40 I could make up some ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL about another chunk of postapocalyptic America.

Hey, I'll happily roll with what we're collectively keen on.

2 hours ago, N-L-M said:

The rumors say that the Dianetic People's Republic of California will have a RFP out soon, in tyool 2250 or so.

All glory to the People's Republic of California and it's great leader: INSERT HUMOROUS FAKE NAME HERE

16 minutes ago, Donward said:

Nah. They'll just go the Egyptian/French route of giving their rulers all the same name.

Her Benevolent and Serene Majesty, Queen Nancy Pelosi the VIII of the  Dianetic People's Republic of California.

See I was sure it would be a joined dynasties thing, but otherwise agree.

34 minutes ago, Donward said:

Nah. They'll just go the Egyptian/French route of giving their rulers all the same name.

Her Benevolent and Serene Majesty, Queen Nancy Pelosi the VIII of the  Dianetic People's Republic of California.

Hopefully with somewhat less incest than the Ptolemies.

I shoud mention that, over the course of the last competition, I ended up making a gun designer in excel that incorporates De Marre and Odermatt in one place, along with rough-and-ready mass/penetration guides for HE HEAT and HEAT-FS.

If anyone wants to use it I can provide a google drive docs link to it.

13 minutes ago, Toxn said:

I shoud mention that, over the course of the last competition, I ended up making a gun designer in excel that incorporates De Marre and Odermatt in one place, along with rough-and-ready mass/penetration guides for HE HEAT and HEAT-FS.

If anyone wants to use it I can provide a google drive docs link to it.

Oh yeah, that would be great.  Could you toss it into this thread?