Jump to content
Sturgeon's House
Sign in to follow this  
Akula_941

Kamov new concept leak

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

Tell us more!

 

Quote

   At the forum Aviabasa several slides were published from the "defence" of the high-speed helicopter project from the Kamov Design Bureau, designed to achieve a maximum speed of 700 km / h.

/.../

Note civilian cargo-passenger modification.

39B6rFcSoLE.jpg

 

Spoiler

hrNzcgDs66U.jpg

 

Uw3C5dt0prE.jpg

 

kukAv-P59n8.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Belesarius said:

What evidence do you have to back that statement up?

 

 

This technology is just too complicated for Russia. Even US new "future rotorcrafts" are relatively simple. BTW, such fake news are typical for Russian media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamov is a pretty decent helo company, with a solid history with coaxial rotors.  Compound rotor isn't exactly a new idea. Not exactly bleeding edge tech here either. I think it's something that Kamov could pull off if they had the cash to build the tooling for it.

It's just concept/modelling work. Lots of might have beens that get cancelled for one reason or another.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VPZ said:

This technology is just too complicated for Russia. Even US new "future rotorcrafts" are relatively simple.

I thought that you had more serious arguments than "it is Russian". 

 

3 hours ago, VPZ said:

BTW, such fake news are typical for Russian media.

Umm.. first screenshots were not released by any media outlet. "Leaks" is a good word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

I thought that you had more serious arguments than "it is Russian". 

 

 

Quite reasonable argument. 

 

23 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

Umm.. first screenshots were not released by any media outlet. "Leaks" is a good word.

 

Leak? Really? Has someone already been jailed? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, VPZ said:

Quite reasonable argument. 

   "couse Russia" isn't a reasonable argument. Argument like "There are no company in Russia that produce avoinics good enough to make this whole system stable in flight" at least sound reasonable.

 

49 minutes ago, VPZ said:

Leak? Really? Has someone already been jailed? :D

   There is number of secret projects that were discovered through open state portal/site of purchases and it was open for years. I don't think that bad photo of a piece of PowerPoint slideshow and a guy staring at his mobile phone while facepalming is a level of deception of our media. They are way to bad to do something that real/casual looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

   "couse Russia" isn't a reasonable argument. Argument like "There are no company in Russia that produce avoinics good enough to make this whole system stable in flight" at least sound reasonable.

 

 

The thing is that if the world leader in aircraft - USA, isn't going to develop such vehicle, than Russia can't develop it too. Of course, you may believe in anything you want. I have already read such BS as articles about Russia developing 6th generation fighter (despite the fact, that it hasn't ended developing of 5th gen), so I can't believe anything I read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VPZ said:

 

The thing is that if the world leader in aircraft - USA, isn't going to develop such vehicle, than Russia can't develop it too.

Um... US currently isn't developing rifles based on Dragunov's MA, does this mean that Russia can't do it? Moreover, we don't know if this helicopter is NIR or OKR type of work.

 

6 minutes ago, VPZ said:

I have already read such BS as articles about Russia developing 6th generation fighter (despite the fact, that it hasn't ended developing of 5th gen), so I can't believe anything I read.

   I quoted on this forum Yuri Borisov's words about that, they are not developing 6th gen planes. I don't know what kind of "medias" you watch/read, but in military field a lot of them are crap anyway, not only in Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

Um... US currently isn't developing rifles based on Dragunov's MA, does this mean that Russia can't do it? Moreover, we don't know if this helicopter is NIR or OKR type of work.

 

   I quoted on this forum Yuri Borisov's words about that, they are not developing 6th gen planes. I don't know what kind of "medias" you watch/read, but in military field a lot of them are crap anyway, not only in Russia. 

 

As I said, you may believe in miracles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VPZ said:

 

As I said, you may believe in miracles.

   I don't believe in miracles, i do believe that some work is done on this project (or similar) in Kamov with completely unknown potential result and unknown result/outcome that were intended/expected by those who work on it. Thats why i mentioned that we don't know if it is NIR or OKR, which are different type of R&D, with first being more like "let's see if it works at all", and OKR being "let's make a vehicle according to those requirements".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×